What?! What happened?!

Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes (By: BANDIT0_1988 )
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

I listened to the song above while writing this, it in no way shape or form was written off of the song, it just goes along with this chapter really well.

This is based on Sam's fall, but in this chapter it's Colby that does it. he breaks his back and some details may be changed, and no, I will not be attaching the video. If you want to see it you have to find it yourself, sorry, it is in his video that I've attached up top though I just will not be attaching the actual video myself (the one from TikTok). Also all the times from leaving the house to the hospital are all my estimates by the stories and tweets that were posted that night......
So I could be very wrong....

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A STORY! I'm so sorry Sam had to go through this and I am in no way shape or form trying to make fun of it at all (although he himself just laughs at it. I can't believe he does that, I'd be so mad at myself for even doing it let alone making jokes off of it, I mean I probably would after a couple days, but I applaud Sam for making a bad situation into something not so bad to himself.) But please just remember that this is JUST a story...

Word count: 2935

Story:

You're prov:
     I get to my car after clocking out at work and get in, leaning against the back of my seat and letting out a loud sigh. It's been a painfully long day and I just want to go home. Just as I'm getting ready to start my car, my phone goes off, causing me to stop and check it.

I pull my phone out of the console where I keep it so I won't be tempted to use it. When I see that it's Sam calling me, I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion but answer anyway.

"Sam? What's up, my brother?" I say and I hear him give a small chuckle.

"You spend way too much time with Colby...." he says and I hear a faint 'Hey!' from Colby and I giggle.

"I do, I won't deny it, but that's what happens when you're in a relationship. You take on their personality...." I say and giggle, but Sam doesn't say anything. I just hear him ask Colby questions.

"Anyway, why did you call me?" I ask and Sam takes a minute to answer.

"Well..... you see......" Sam dances around what he's going to say, and I can hear Colby in the background.

"Dude! Just tell her, I need her there!" I hear Colby shout from wherever he is.

"Ok!! Ok!!" he says and makes a noise like he's getting ready to say something, then I hear Sam shout out to Corey.

"Dude! Corey! That's a good idea, give him your cane," Sam says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Sam, what are you guys doing?" I say and he sighs as I just sit there.

"Colby may or may not have gotten hurt......" Sam says and trails off, almost like he's waiting for me to react, but I just freeze.

"What?! What happened?" I say in a shocked tone and Sam sighs.

Please don't let him be hurt too bad. Please let him be ok....

"Give me the phone!" I hear Colby say and Sam doesn't.