No Apologies Can Fix This {Part 4 Last Part}

Based off of:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes {by 5sosfancal }
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

⚠️ Warning: this chapter hints at a little blood, nothing big, but if you are not good at even reading the word blood then please read at your own discretion.
It also hints at hospitals so if your weary of hospitals then read at your own discretion.
Also I describe a concussion, but please bear with me I have never once in my life had a concussion I've only been the one who helps her friend though a concussion so if I describe anything wrong I am 100% sorry.
Pease if you have had a past abuse sexually read this at your own discretion and please message me if you need someone to talk to about it or get help if you are currently going though something like this, believe me it gets you very far in life if you get help.

Here are some ways to seek out that help:
Call For Help Number: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
And a site: thehotline.org
Or you can just go to your local police satiation.
Please seek help if you need the help don't hide it.

Also I listened to the song above while writing this. Again it is no way shape or form written off of the song it just goes well with the story line.

Word count: 2156

Story:

Colby's Prov:

I sit there for about an hour just texting with Sam. Finally, after what seems like the longest time ever, the door opens.

Y/n slowly walks in with the glasses on and walks over using the wall to me in my chair instead of the hospital bed. She sits on my lap and looks down at me.

"He said I can go home tonight around five, he just wants to monitor me for a while longer," she says and I smile at her.

"That's so good to hear baby, but do you, umm-" I say, trying to ask her the dreaded question.

"Yes, Colbs, I'll come home with you. Honestly I don't wanna go to Katrina's right now. Bad memories ooo-" She says, cutting me off and shuddering at the thought of going back.

"I don't think I should be traveling, and honestly babe, I just want to be in our bed cuddling at the moment. I don't care if we're in a fight or not," She says and I smile at her.

The nurse walks back in and looks at us. She smiles, then closes the door after pulling in a small cart full of things.

"So Y/n, the doctor looked over all the tests and said you can leave now if you'd like," The nurse announces.

"Omg! Yes please, I want to go home so bad!" Y/n says in an over-excited tone and claps her hands together as she gets up off my lap. She stumbles a little, but I catch her and help her walk.

"Ok then, I will be helping you get ready to leave," The nurse says as y/n lets go of my arm, doing a little happy dance before almost falling over again.

I walk her over to the bed and she sits down as I shake my head.

"Babe, are you sure you should be moving that fast?" I say as I chuckle when she holds a hand to her mouth like she's going to puke.

"Yeah, that's a strict no..." the nurse says as she pulls what looks like another pair of glasses off the cart.

"Ok boyfriend, you may wanna write this down," the nurse says to me.

I pull out my phone and make a new note titling it: y/n's recovery.

"Ok one, she has to wear these glasses that fully block light out for at least a week....." the nurse says and I nod, typing it into my phone.