The Night That Changed Everything Pt. 1

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: No\Yes

Word count: 4400
A/n : These are the videos I used for this:

1. I am aware that these take place in completely different bowling alleys, but bear with me for the story and go with it. Just enjoy the story.
2. Also my imagines won't always be this long. This was a really good idea so I went with it, but they won't always be so long, they'll be long just not as long as this.
3. They also won't be multiple parts every time. I just rewrote this off my Shawn book with Marjorie56 and I just changed it up as much as I possibly could so it wasn't completely like in the Shawn book and for it to be a Colby Imagine so.....
4. I will try not to put A/N's in the actual story unless I necessarily have to, to help the story along.
5. This won't be in the beginning of any other of my story's unless I need extra explanation for you guys to get a background on the story. This is only because it's the first one I've worked on and I'm proud of it.
6. I highly recommend watching the videos If you haven't . They are so funny, and amazing. They'll make you laugh so hard. Man do I miss the old TFIL days....... 😫😩 we need that gang back soon too!!

Story:

Your Pov:
I wake up early to my phone going off. I grown, rolling over to see why it's going off. I open it and smile as soon as I do, seeing a text from Colby my best friend and crush.

Colby: hey you ready to go tomorrow morning?

Y/n: yeah. I'm super excited to see ya. 😜

Colby: only me? 🤨

Y/n: Yup! 😃

Colby: ok. We'll be there soon.

Y/n: ok.

Later they get to my house and Colby calls me up.

"Hey." I say as I answer. I can hear Corey yelling in the background something about loving someone, making me laugh.

"Hey get Yo ass down here!" Colby says and I giggle.

"I'm coming I'm coming....." I say grabbing my last essentials and throwing them in my backpack. I then walked out of my door and lock it heading down the elevator to the parking garage.

I walked out of the elevator of the parking garage in my complex to see Colby's car with all of them sitting in it except Colby isn't driving. He's in the back seat with Corey.

"Hey guys." I say as I put my backpack in the trunk and they get out to great me. I smile as Colby hugs me, then the rest of them hug me.

"Umm guys you do realize there's barely any room for me in the back there." I say pointing to Colby's small backseat.

"So just cuddle with Colby here. I mean you probably would have anyway....." Elton says nudging my arm and I give him a fake angry look.

"You know what that doesn't sound so bad to me." Colby says and I giggle agreeing.