「 05; Surprise 」

▬▬▬▬

"I can't believe you actually cried during that movie!"

"Hey! It was just a few tears that's all" Jay defended himself as Sunghoon continued laughing at his bestfriend.

"Well I mean it was a great movie"

"Yup"

The two of them left the cinema already, throwing away the leftover snacks they have.

"Now what do we do?"

"It's getting late now so we should probably get home" Jay suggests whilst Sunghoon had an uneasy look on his face.

"Right.."

They continued walking out of the building and is now waiting for an uber.

"Hoon, you don't look so good, is something wrong?"

"uhh- nope nothing's wrong.." Sunghoon managed to form a nervous smile. As Jay was still thinking that he's lying.

Just in time, the uber was finally infront of them. The duo then went inside of the vehicle, both of them sitting at the backseat.

If you're wondering about the payment, Jay can handle that. As usual.

The car ride was silent yet comfortable. The driver wasn't actually a noisy blabbermouth unlike the others.

Sunghoon felt something leaning on his shoulder and there he was. A sleeping Jay laying his head on his shoulder. What a sight to see.

His hand unconsciously made it's way to stroke the older's hair. It felt so smooth and soothing. Maybe Jay is a living plushie of some sort.

"Jay-ah~" He shook the older gently as he was trying to wake him up.

"hm? where are we?" Jay spoke with sleepiness still evident in his voice.

"Get up, we're in our neighborhood now"

"Ah right" Jay picked up his things and got out of the car. Sunghoon then followed him out, bidding the uber driver goodbye.

"See you at school, Sunghoon?"

"See you tomorrow, Jongseong"

There it was again. The butterflies in Jay's stomach, floating around, giving him the lovey dovey feeling.

He saw how the younger already parted ways with him. But this feeling never left him. Jay then cupped his own cheeks, feeling warmth in them.