「 14; Thunder & Waltz 」

▬▬▬▬

"You guys are together now?!" Sunoo yelled, making Jungwon throw a hand to his mouth just to shut him up. "We are still in school. You know that, Sun."

"Congratulations! The first step into yall's lovely relationship!" Niki cheered on them, making the 'couple' blush.

"I mean we are not actually an official couple but we'll get there soon.. hopefully" Sunghoon held Jay's hand, playing with it while the older admired his cute little habits whenever they're together.

"What about you three? Is there something we need to know?" Jay asked with a smug smile which made the atmosphere around the other three, awkward.

"uhm-"

"i.."

"well..."

Sunghoon let out a light laugh at their reactions, "Okay okay, we won't push you further into your 'mysterious' love lives"

The first few days since Sunghoon confessed and Jay giving him a chance were days where it felt like they've entered a new era, a new phase in their lives. Love, what a complicated emotion.

"Alright, we're going to head off now, class is starting soon. You lovebirds should get going too, don't wanna get detention again, ey?" Jungwon teased the pair as he left with Sunoo and Niki.

"I mean detention would be enjoyable when you'll be there too," Sunghoon winked, nudging Jay's shoulder who playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well I can't just deny that, can I?" Jay fought back, smiling at the younger who readied himself for the next class.

"We're finally back home!" Sunghoon exclaimed, exhausted as they were told to stay back at school.

"Why would they even choose us to help with the next school event??" Jay complained, throwing his bag to the floor. The younger shrugged while getting a bottle of water from the fridge.