「 12; For Sure 」

▬▬▬▬

Two weeks passed by, and here we see Sunghoon still awake at about three in the morning probably. He's currently checking his social media. Cleaning up useless messages and his old posts.

The male found him and his bestfriend's old messages. Specifically only Jay's texts as he only left him on read that time.

The reason why he was ghosting him was that he's been sorting out his feels. Leading him to have a different perspective of his friend. Sunghoon thought this was stupid, and it would affect their friendship greatly.

That's why he's just leaving him on read, not even replying back. He's been silently checking how his friend's life was like without him. Especially his posts and comments.

I mean he would feel attracted whenever Jay's pics appear in his feed. This was only minor feelings as he was seeing him through a screen. And unfortunately not in person.

Now that he's back, it's getting 'worse' and worse. Sunghoon tries to stop his heart from beating so rapidly whenever it's only him and Jay, together alone, complimenting each other..

It was two weeks. Enough for Sunghoon to make sure. Enough for him to actually accept the fact that he has actual feelings for him.

Tomorrow he'll get his self together. Facing reality. He needed to do this. He wanted to do this. He doesn't want to mess this up now.

[ Jungwon ]

Sunghoon:
i'll do it
i'm gonna do it tomorrow

Jungwon:
:o

?!¡?!?¡?

Sunghoon:
:'D

Jungwon:
damn hyung

goodluck!! tell me how it goes, i'm not your personal therapist for nothing >:(

Sunghoon:
ofc ofc
thanks for the help wonie!