「 19; Wounded 」

▬▬▬▬

The car ride was quiet. It was too awkward between them after what happened a few hours ago. I mean, Sunghoon had to carry Jay to his bedroom for him to rest there before confronting him.

And now they're here.

Both still in their school uniform even if they were skipping classes for today.

"You could've told me about this before. None of our arguments wouldn't happen if you just told me about your condition." Sunghoon started as his grip on the steering wheel tightened a bit.

Jay only scoffed, fiddling with the bandage that was wrapped around his arm. Slowly moving his gaze to the view outside.

"Even if I did, there'd still be another reason for our fights." He mumbled under his breath, but it was enough for Sunghoon to hear.

The younger sighed, guessing that they've arrived to their awaited destination. Since Jay didn't want to go to the hospital or a clinic, he insisted on visiting his therapist. That way he could feel somewhat comfortable for now.

"We're here, Jay-ah."

[ Jayhoon pls make a comeback ]

Jay:
hi guys

Jake:
jay omg we were so worried about you

Sunoo:
aLSO SUNGHOON
where's sunghoon-

Jay:
hahah so the both of us couldn't come to school today bc we had to visit some place ig

Heeseung:
i see, i see..

Jungwon:
yknow i sense that there's something between you two 🤨

Sunoo:
let them be, won
but there may be some stuff they're hiding from us 👀

Jay:
right, can someone please change the gc name?

Niki:
oh
alright

Niki changed the chat name to "Heeseung should give us a discount"

Heeseung:
fuck you