chapter 13

Recap: jasper is forcing kara to be his girlfriend and she and jason have formed a plan to get back at him. (If thats not enough then please go back to the previous chapter so everything is clear.)

After discussing our kick ass plan i felt as if nothing had ever gone wrong. Though i couldn't be around or talk to jason after today. It hurt me. I missed him already and he hadnt even left Yet, as crazy as it seemed to say, i was in love with him and i decided that now  would be the best time to tell him.

I find him in my living room in deep contemplation with a cute little concentration face on.

"Jason."

"Yea babygirl?"

"Have you ever been in love before?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes and no, it was like a rollercoaster, gave the other person complete control over my emotions. Why do you ask?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Of course."

"I.... I uh- iminlovewithyou.... Sorry, i said im in love with you."

"I feel a great amount of love for you but i cant say that im in love yet, im definitely close to it. Why were you scared to tell me that?"

"Some guys might have freaked out."

"Well whenever you put yourself out there i wont let you fall."

" Thanks baby, i love you."

"I love you too."

"I wish you didn't have to leave now."

"Me too boo but this asshole has leverage on us and until we can fix that we have to stay apart. Im gonna miss you." at this he gets up and kisses me in such a way that i cant help but melt into him. The kiss ended all too soon and he was walking out of the door. I wouldnt see him for a while and that was breaking me inside. I needed him, i always would. I know i would never love anyone else, and to know that he was gone was like a stab to the heart.

What if after all of this he hated me?

What if i never heard from him again? He could he gone forever, al because i fucked shit up.

These were the thoughts that would flow through my mind all night, limiting my amount of sleep. When i woke up that morning i felt like shit. I was angry, heart- broken, and empty. And what i saw next to me didnt help. Jasper was laying next to me smiling like he won the lottery.