chapter 23

"Okay then choose to go."

"Oh honey! Im so glad you want to come with me!!! It's gonna be great. Are you coming to visit or stay?"

"Visit. For now. I've got to see how i feel when i get there. But for now i have to make a few calls so make yourself at home."

"Actually, i only came here to talk to you about this stuff face- to- face. Im going back today because i have a meeting tomorrow."

"Oh ok i understand. Thank you because seeing you in person helped me make my decision. I hadnt realized how much i missed having family. I Will be flying to your house in 3 days but for now you can take the jet back to Florida. I love you Kells."

"I love you too sweetie and okay I'll see you in 3 days."

After i hug her goodbye i call jasper.

"Hello?"

"Yea come over. We need to talk."

"I'll be right over."

Jasper wasn't kidding when he said he'd be right over. He was knocking on my door within 10 minutes.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yea i have some news."

"Go on."

"Im going to Florida with my aunt."

"What??? You really want to get away from me that bad? I cant believe this! Don't go."

"This has nothing to do with you. You wouldn't have even thought that if you weren't doing underhanded bullshit. Im going because there's no reason for me to stay here and i need a change of environment."

"Well fine then! Just say fuck me! Your best friend?"

"Best friend? Like hell! Best friends don't force others to be with them. Jasper you betrayed me. We arent friends we are love and hostage. You only want me because you cant have me. I need to be happy and at peace so im leaving."

"I still have your video."

"You know what? I dont give a fuck. Show everyone because I'm leaving anyways, fuck you. Now get out."

"Really? Courageous today are we? Well bye then. Enjoy your new publicity." He smirks and walks out the door.

The next three days drag by with me packing and sleeping. I got no word from jasper and lots of words from Jason, still begging me to talk to him.

Im so glad I'll be on my way out of here in an hour and a half. I put all of my electronics in my duffle bag and take it downstairs.

There's a knock on the door. I open it and my land on the person i never wanted to see again. Jason.

"Why are you here?"

"Why haven't you answered your phone? He finally got to you? That's who you want?"

"Oh, you can choose some one else but i cant? And no im not with his dumb ass either. In fact he's probably exposed me by now. But it doesn't matter anyways. Now back to my questioning, why are you here?"

"I came to see why you werent talking to me." his eyes land on my duffle bag. "Are you leaving?" His eyes fill with worry.

"What, your other bitch busy so you decided to check on me? And yes im leaving in about an hour."

"What other bitch?"

"The one you were having a blast making out with."

"I haven't made out with anybody but you in over a year."

"Then who was in the video jasper showed me?"

"I don't know. And what video? What did she look like?"

"Blond girl. And he installed a hidden camera in your car. Might wanna get rid of that."

"That was my ex, Christy. We broke up over a year ago. And what the fuck! He's such a creep."

"Wait, you're telling me that video was old? You didnt cheat?"

"I love you. I'd never cheat, i swear it."

I felt in my heart that i could trust what he was telling me.

"Im sorry. I dont know why I'd ever trust Jasper."

"Me either baby, come here."

He pulls into a kiss and i nearly cried. I missed him so much. I needed him.

"So does this mean you'll stay?"

"I can't. Im probably exposed, i told my aunt I'd go, and i need a break from all thats going on."

"I get that. So is this goodbye forever?"

"No. We can skype everyday and im only going to visit for a while unless i like it enough to stay permanently. Wanna come with?"

"I cant just leave like that. I have a lot to look after here."

"This is gonna hurt so much more now that i know you didnt cheat. I love you."

"I love you too princess."

After a deep, passionate kiss it's time for both of us to go.

A/N
Love you guys!
Vote, comment, and share.