School / College [quackbur]

Story: fluff
Tw: bullying

~POV: Alex~
I'm sitting and crying in the bathrooms and the only thing I feel is pain "Ow.." I'm in so much pain i can't move the only thing I can do is cry..

~POV: Wilbur~
"What is that?" I walk to the bathroom cuz I heard crying. Whan i walked in saw Alex on the floor with bruises and cuts on this body "Alex! What happend?" I ran to him and gave him a big hug. "So-me g-g-guys be-at m-me up..." I put my hoodie on him Because his hoodie was bloody and ripped "Do you wanna go home Love?" He slowly nodded his head

~After they got home~

I put him on the bed. "Do you need anything love?" "No... but can you come cuddle with me..?" I got in our bed and hugged him. "Sleep well love" "Mhm..."

~In the morning 7am~

I woke up and got some clothes ready for my boyfriend and myself. His outfit:

I got dressed and made some food

I got dressed and made some food. And the went to wake Alex up. "Suger wake up.." "noooo...☹️" "Suger you need to get up we still have school and I made us some food!" "What did you makeee....?" "I made your favorite pancakes!" "Yey.." I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen and sat him down. He then got dressed and I got all the stuff for school ready. And then I drove us to school.

~At school its 7:30~

"Love?" I looked at Alex "Yes Wilby?" "If anyone hurts you click this button on this necklace." And I gave him a necklace "Ok, come our classes are starting!" "What class do we have right now?" He looked at his phone "Um we have English.. ☹️" I gave him a hug "Its going to be ok!" "B-but what is i start stuttering more..." "Hey your going to great! Lets go now the class is starting."

~Skip to in the middle of class~
~POV: Alex~

"Ok, who wants to present their project?"nobody raised their hand "Ok I guess I'll have to pick someone!" I started getting nervous "Ok um Alex and Wilbur come present your project!" Wilbur did most of the talking since Alex stutters a lot "does anyone have any questions?" The teacher asked "I have one." said Sally "Ok what is it?" Said the teacher "Why did Wilbur most of the talking and why can't I be with Wilbur for once!" The teacher looked at Alex for consent to tell the class. Alex nodded "So The reason why Wilbur mostly talked is because Alex has problems with stuttering. And for the second question. Cuz they are comfortable with doing the project together and Wilbur is uncomfortable doing the project with you!"

~After that class ended we have a 15 minute Break~
~POV: Alex~

"Wilby?" He looked at me "Yes sugar?" "I have go to the restroom." "Oh ok!" He let go of my hand and i want to the restroom. And some girls and Sally starting to kicking and punching me. "Ow.. Please STOP!" I pressed the necklace and then i pessed out...

~POV: Wilbur~
My phone start going crazy so i looked whats happening and I was a big red text saying "ALEX NEEDS HELP HE IS AT *****" I quickly ran to the bathroom and I saw some random girls and Sally beating Alex up "Y'ALL B*****S STOP THIS S*** AND LEAVE HIM!" I yelled and they all ran out "Love. Love! LOVE!" I got no answer. "Thank God he only pessed out." I brought him to the nurse "Omg what happend?" Said the nurse "Sally and some other girls beat Alex up" I was so mad "Oh ok, I will clean his cuts and bruises and you can go make a report." I didn't want to leave him but i had to make the report to the principal "Ok I will and thank you!" "Np kiddo!"

~After I reported them to the principal~

I came back to the nurses "Welcome back Wilbur!" "Hello did he wake up?" She looked at Alex then me "No, but I'm sure he will wake up soon!" "Ok..."

~15 minutes later at their house~

~POV: Alex~

I woke up with pain shooting through a whole body "Ow.." "Hello Love!" "Hello..." I wanted to move but I couldn't move my body the only thing i can more is my head "Love don't move to much it will hurt more" I just started crying "Hey hey.. don't cry Love your ok your just sore.." He looked at me clearly sad "W-will I ever g-get to mo-ve my body..?" I gave him a hug "Yes Love you will" That day I just stayed in our bed

~Next day~

I woke up with Wilbur next to me so I got up and made some food for us. After I was done I put the food on a trey and walked to our bedroom. I put the trey on Wilbur's nightstand "Wilby wake up!" He looked at he still Half asleep "Kiss?" He said. I gave him a kiss and he set up. I gave him the trey and I want to shower while he ate the food.

~POV: Wilbur~

I was bored so I decided to stream "Hello chat! Lets play on the dream SMP!" A few minutes in the stream I decided to ask Dream if Alex can join the SMP

Discord (Dream and Wilbur):
"Wilbur": Heyyyy Dream can Alex join the SMP?
Green Teletubby: Sure but only cuz Alex amd George are best friends.
"Wilbur": Yey thank you Dream!
Dream: Np.

Discord (Wilbur and Alex)
Wilby❤️: Hey Sugar!
My Love♥️: Hello Wilby!
Wilby❤️: Dream said you can join the SMP the ip is: *************!
My Love♥️: Ok I will join!
Wilby❤️: Ok see you soon Sugar!

"Ok stream my boyfriend is gonna join and play on the smp with me!" Alex joins the SMP and joins my call "Hello Love!" "Hi Wilby"

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
To be continued <3
1010 words