Too much work [Quackbur]

Bottombur again :) There will be a lot of bottombur now.

~POV: Wilbur~
For the past 5 days Alex has been in his office all the time only going out to eat or drink. I was starting to get worried a lot more he has been getting 0-3 hours of sleep for the past 5 day. I decided to call my friend George. "Hey George! I need your help" "Hey Wilbur whats up?" "Well Quackity has been working all day long and not getting sleep and he is in his office all day! Idk how to help I want him to get sleep!" I said "Hm maybe try talking to him and tell him he is overworking himself?" "I'll try and thank you for helping me!" I said and ended the call.

I walked to Alex's office and knocked on the door. "Come in.." I heard a tired voice say. I walked in and saw that Alex again was typing away on the keyboard. "Duckling I think you should take a break, you have been overworking yourself." He stopped typing and slowly looked at me, he looked like he hasn't I slept in 5 years. "I'm fine love.." He said and looked back at the screen. "No. I'm not letting you continue to overwork yourself." I said and walked to him pulling him out his chair. "We're going back to our bedroom and your going to go to sleep." I said while pulling him into our bedroom. He didn't try and stop me he let it happen since he knew I wouldn't budge.

When we got into our bedroom we got on the bed and layed (or is it down laid? Idk)  Alex instantly fall asleep. And is the morning he was still asleep at 13:00. I didn't want to wake him up since he needed the sleep.

[~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Thats all
Don't overwork yourself :)
♥️
316 words