Meet my bf [Quackbur]

Story: Fluff
Alex isn't a streamer in this AU but Wilbur is. This is a surprise for all of you! And thank you all so much for 5k!

~POV: Alex~
"Wilburrrrrrrrr." I said "Yes love?" He said as he walked up to me. "Can we take a photo so I have something to post on Instagram?" "Sure love!" Then he hugged me and hid his face in my neck and I took a photo and looked at it. "I love it!" I said and gave him a kiss and running away.

~POV: Wilbur~
'I should probably stream' I thought to myself and then I got up and went to my computer. Setting everything up for the stream "Love I'm going live!" I shouted so Alex could hear. So he doesn't walk to my room and get exposed. It's not that I'm ashamed of him he's just uncomfortable being on camera. "Hey chat!" A few minutes in the stream Tommy joined the vc "AYYY WILBUR" he yelled "Hello Tommy" "WILBUR LOOK AT TWITTER! RIGHT NOW!" He yelled at me and I opend twitter the first this a saw is the photo of me and Alex and under it it said 'Wilburs bf got exposed' I was shock 'How did they find out you can't even see my face and he didn't @ me in the post?' I thought to myself "Wait I'm getting a business called I'll be right back!" I said and muted myself and turned off my camera. I quickly got up and ran to Alex "Love!" He looked at me "Hm?" "I have a Big problem chat found out that I am with you!" I said a bit panicked he didn't look shocked just looked at me and smiled. "Hun its ok I'm fine with it now!" I smiled at him "Do you wanna meet chat?" I said he nodded and and I picked him up.

When we got to the streaming room I sat down and put him in my lap and unmute myself "Hey chat hey tommy I'm back" they all welcome me back "I have someone you all want to meet!" They all started yelling but after they all calmed down I turned my camera on "This is my boyfrind! Do you want to introduce yourself beautiful?" He nodded "H-Hello I'm Alex, Wilbur's bf"

That day they spent just answering questions about the relationship. Chat and everyone of Wilbur's friends loved Alex

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Another day another story I hope y'all liked it ❤️.
418 words.