Chapter-2

Mikaeel Seikh

Aurin Seikh

I chose them as the leads

I chose them as the leads. You can assume anyone you like. 😇

Author's p.o.v

" Take off your clothes," Mikaeel ordered and Aurin was shocked beyond the level. She just kept looking at him with disbelief.

Seeing her astonished eyes, he said very coldly," I don't like to repeat myself."

Aurin isn't a child that she won't understand what's he saying. Her heart shattered in millions of pieces after hearing him. She had a lot of dreams about her husband but seems like Destiny has some other plans.

She used to dream of a sweet wedding night where she will share sweet talks, promises and a lot of lovey-dovey moments with her husband. She used to dream of an understanding husband who will understand her feelings but the man sitting in front of her wasn't even talking properly let alone understanding her feelings. She understood that he is just seeing herself as an object. Nothing else.

" Umm....I..am n......." Aurin started saying hesitantly but stopped immediately remembering something.

She remembered her mother in law who suggested her to not disappoint Mikaeel. She remembered her aunts who suggested the same thing during Ruksati(sending off the bride). Even her mother also advised her to not go against her husband's wishes. Everyone was just caring about his wishes and desires but nobody asked her what she wants!

Her aunts even told her if she refuse to satisfy her husband then her husband will start having interests in other women. And, that will be her failure as a wife! Whenever she questioned their ideologies either she would be scolded and called an ill-mannered girl.

And, finally, she remembered one of her friends who got married and her husband raped her just because that poor girl refused to sleep with him and requested some time to adjust.