⋄ ⅤⅠⅠ ⋄

❝𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉

𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖞 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑,❞

...

| February 23rd, 1965 |

Charlotte's POV

Today was the first day of filming for the boys' new movie Eight Arms to Hold You. George had set an alarm the night before, so that's how Charlotte woke up. It was seven am, Brian wanted the boys at their film location by ten, so it confused Charlotte why George woke up so early. She asked him and he responded: "Early is on time and on time is late.". It seemed that Brian had brainwashed the poor boy.

So Charlotte reluctantly woke up with him; watching him walk around the room navigating the dresser. When George collected all of his clothes, he left the room to get dressed in the bathroom. She took the opportunity to change in the bedroom, so she removed a pair of white shorts and a nice denim shirt.

Before George got finished getting dressed in the bathroom, Charlotte quickly slithered into her shirt and shorts, fastening them onto her body. She retrieved a pair of tall black socks and slipped her feet into them, raising the fabric to below her knee. Her favorite pair of boots were standing up beside George's dress shoes. Charlotte grabbed them and unzipped the zipper, placing her feet into them.

At that time, George had opened the door again, wearing a casual shirt and denim jeans. He grinned at her, kissing her cheek lightly. Charlotte stood up and asked for her fiancé's opinion on her outfit.

"Ya look great," George complimented. "John made breakfast,"

"He did?" She left the room and skipped down the stairs, seeing John standing in front of the stovetop.

He noticed her standing on the landing of the staircase and smiled affectionately.

"Can ya believe we've got a full kitchen?" John flipped a pancake.

"No way, this is cool," Charlotte analyzed the other kitchen appliances. "what scenes are you filming for the movie?"

"We're filming the hot weather scenes in the Bahamas, then to Austria for the ski scenes, then we end up in London," He turned off the stovetop.

"Cool, can I grab some of these?" She pointed to the growing platter of pancakes.

"Sure," John moved the pan to another burner.

"I'll leave some for you," Charlotte dropped a few onto her plate.

"Nah, I'm not hungry," He shook his head, taking off the apron he was wearing.

"I want you to eat," She gave him a look before walking to the couch and sitting down.

John followed her to the large piece of furniture and sat a few feet away from her.

"How are they?" He rested his ankle on his knee, a typical position one would find him in.

After a few seconds of Charlotte analyzing the flavors and the textures, she formulated her opinion.