People who crave hugs

<Ayo i need comfort fics. I need to see Kat, Darry and Jinx having a sisterly moment. I need huggie wuggies. I crave huggie wuggies. thE tiTlE iS basED oN truE fEelinGS. Here's a quick and short drabble.

**quickly thinks about calling Silco 'silky'**>

Another night, another sleep-over and another hour working tirelessly. Time passed peacefully as Jinx continued to research explosives, late in the night.

It was way too early, 4 in the morning.

Jinx would always work when others would normally sleep. Her only energy source being pure caffeine and snatched drinks from 'Chuck'.

Earlier, Jinx got bored. Really bored. She surely could work on her gadgetry, but it felt boring without company. so she invited Darry over. Kat, of course, over heard it and invited herself as well. A simple visit from Darry quickly became a casual sleepover.

It was around 7 pm when Darry arrived. She would have come earlier, but the road to Jinx wasn't really short... Plus the fact Darry had a little 'problem' with some people - they randomly attacked her on the street, checking her to see if she carries valuable things.

Silco wasn't really fond of Darry. He didn't like her personality, and neither the fact she originated from Piltover. Actually, neither of them liked the fact she comes from Piltover. Silco always thought she thinks she is superior because of the place she hails from and Darry's family made her utterly hate Piltover. She much preffered the atmosphere in Zaun rather than Piltover. It was a wild region, which she quickly got used to when she came here, thanks to Katniss. Without her she'd be dead by now.

Anyways, Darry arrived in Jinx's room. Minutes later, Kat comes too. She really likes accompanying them. Boredom was a problem Katniss had, so for her, any sleep over or visit from Darry would be warmly welcomed.

Katniss brought cushions. She carefully placed them on the sofa in Jinx's room and made herself comfortable, watching Darry and Jinx collaborating. Darry would show Jinx her latest ideas for her own impact grenades, and Jinx would show Darry new sketches of bombs she drew.

She didn't understand every single word that came out of the younger girls' mouths, but she did find it lovely.

At some point, Kat remembers, Silco came to check on Jinx - knowing Jinx might suffer from voices in her head, he checks her to make sure she's alright - He was surprised to see Darry and Kat with Jinx. He knew they were Jinx's friends, so he left, this time sooner than when his daughter's friends weren't present.

Currently, Darry was sleeping on the cold floor and Kat was resting on the sofa, cushions and a blanket keeping her warm and cozy. Dear God, Kat, please share the cushions.

Jinx was working hard. She liked working when others were sleeping. Well, Darry and Kat were sleeping, at least. Silco surely has mountains of paperwork to do and Sevika should be awake, too.

She analyzed a few wires of different colors, then decides none is good. She surely had one good wire, right?

She would search for it on her messy desk. But she'd much rather take a break.

So this is exactly what she does. Takes a 5 minute break, but sees her glass is empty again. Now she has to take a quick visit to Chuck... Thieram? Chuck fits more.

She leaves the room.

Shortly after, she feels a delicate hand resting on her shoulder. Jinx can somehow sense the person behind her wears a smirk.

"Going somewhere?"

It's Kat's voice. She doesn't sound like she just woke up. Probably she was just pretending to sleep.