Shopping Incident.

(Timebomb crack, people. I love this, ok? )

What a beautiful day outside, indeed. Only downside is that the fridge in Silco's kitchen was absolutely empty. Well, besides Silco's pack of frozen vegetables that nobody wants to touch. They'd much prefer drinking gasoline than touching vegetables, especially Jinx.

At around 21:04, both Caitlyn and Jinx were craving a hella lot of sugar. Caitlyn would kill(which is not morally correct) for a pistachio flavoured white chocolate, while Jinx would probably want gummy bears with salt. Truly, a psychopath. Alas, as I said the fridge was completely empty, just like my soul and body when my team has a 0/10/0 Yasuo which fucking SUCKS! 1! 1! 1!!! 1 (LoL reference- having a 0/10/0 Yasuo means having a Yasuo that died 10 times, killed 0 times and didn't even assist at all.)

As both Jinx and Caitlyn were in the kitchen, staring at each other confusingly, Jinx starts smirking slyly and shouts after Vi, that was probably adding bdsm toys to her Amazon cart.

"Vi, it so seems that the freezing machine named fridge is completely fucking empty." Caitlyn is actually quite rather impressed by Jinx's imitation of the bri'ish accent.

"I don't care." Vi singsongs, not moving an inch on the couch.

"We ain't got cupcake frosting no more!" Caitlyn cuts off Jinx, imitating her way of talking, visibly pissing her off.

"Say no more, everybody hop in the car, Ekko you too!" Vi gets off the couch and grabs Ekko by the collar of his hoodie as he was sitting next to her, busy playing wild rift - he is sick of the toxicity of League on PC, so he decided to try Wild Rift.

Poor boy yelps, taken by surprise. He was stronk, but not as stronk as Vi.

Vi bursts in the kitchen, kicks the door and also grabs Jinx and Caitlyn, surprising Caitlyn, though Jinx is completely unfazed by this.

"Bye, bitch we're going shopping." Vi shouts after Silco, who was drinking coffee at his desk. He is completely unfazed by Vi's language, as it's not the first time he hears it, surely not the last time either.

"Take care of Jinx." He calmly said after that.

Vi heard this but didn't respond.

Vi placed everyone in the car, making sure to also put on their seatbelts nicely.

"Why are we here?" Ekko asked, his chest hurts due to Vi grabbing him by the collar and dragging him.

"We goin' shopping, little man" Vi responds, adding "Make sure your gf doesn't get her seatbelt off." Vi could just sense Jinx trying to get that neck-cutter off. She is just too tiny and the belt is so fucking sharp around the edges-

"Let that on, blue bitch." Ekko deadpanned towards Jinx, which made her laugh. Her laugh also made him laugh.

So Vi began driving, of course not caring a single bit about the bills she was going to get for violating the speed limit thingie. Moreover, she had a literal cop in the car. But hey, y'know, Vi stands for Violation.

Vi hates taking things slow, so that 50 km/hour speed limit ain't gonna stop the fun. She do be real careful though, walkin' with 130 km/hour ain't a game. Caitlyn was close to throwing up and was scared that maybe it'll end in an ugly car accident, Vi was just enjoying it way too fucking much, Jinx was laughing like a maniac, for her Spotify playlist was playing loudly. Ekko was just sitting there. Completely used to all of this. If you would deem the two sisters' behaviour weird, then Ekko should just show you how they behave while drunk. Oh dear lord. Jinx once traumatised a kid by explaining him where do babies come from, of course, after 9 shots of Vodka. But that's another story.