Double Date Night Gone Wrong.

(Ohh yeaa man crack fics)

"Say, Vi, what are your thoughts on this restaurant?" Caitlyn asked her lover after she took a sip of the fine wine in her glass. The exquisite and pleasant aroma filled the air, along with several other beverages, alcoholic or not, that were near the two.

"Certainly a lot more fancy than what I'm used to. But hey, this liquor really is great, what can I say." Vi responds, lively as always. She was talking while also having food in her mouth, which most Pilties consider extremely rude, but Caitlyn paid no mind to it, surprisingly.

"I'm pleased that you're happy."

These two lovebirds - as Jinx calls them mockingly, whenever she sees the two holding hands - were on a date in one of the fanciest restaurant in Piltover. Caitlyn nearly knew the place by heart, having visited so many times, on so many occasions - dates with Vi, family nights with her parents when she was a child and so on - The staff members were acquainted with Caitlyn and greeted her - And Vi - in a friendlier way. Vi, on the other side didn't really care about manners, fancy drinks and such. If the food was good, the place was enough. She usually let Caitlyn choose date places in Piltover, as she knew the place better.

The atmosphere was perfect. Aromatic lit candles carefully placed on the table, which was decorated with an elegant, clean tablecloth. Two glasses - one with wine and one with liquor - were put across the table, half empty. The slight smell of alcohol was nostalgic for Vi. It reminds her of her childhood, which she spent growing up in the Last Drop. There were also two plates with neatly arranged food on the table, nearly all finished already.

it had to get interrupted. Vi's phone ringed loudly, attracting weird looks from the others people there. So she got up from her seat and swiftly ran, a bit anxiously in the restrooms, where people wouldn't look at her weirdly.

Who was calling, anyway? Vi reads the caller's name, only to see that it's her sister. Eyes widened, she answers the call, thinking something bad happened. Otherwise why would Jinx call?

"How long is that date?" She asked with a frown on her face. From what Vi could tell, her sister was in the kitchen, sitting on a chair.

"We'll be home soon, Pow-Pow. How are you?"

"Scared. Ekko is flaming everyone in Portuguese." Jinx cracked an amused smile, adjusting the phone's position on the table while talking.

"Little man's playing again?" Vi asks, slightly rising an eyebrow, a smile making its way on her face.

"Yea. He flamed so loud I had to go in the kitchen. I regret showing him that game."

"Glad I don't play it." Vi replies, smiling. Jinx tried making her try it out too, but luckily, Vi was busy and couldn't.

"Come visit soon, before I smack Ekko with the toaster, bye!"

"Bye, Pow."

And there she goes. The call ends and she slid her phone back in her pocket. Fortunately, the pockets were big enough for her phone to fit inside :')

She goes back, this time she walks slowly and relaxed.

Vi took the seat she had, at the table for two that she and Caitlyn shared.

Caitlyn looked at Vi. Worried, she asked "Did something happen at home?"

Because Caitlyn assumed Jinx called Vi, and she only calls when something major happens. And if Caitlyn let her imagination run wild, she'd imagine the house was on fire, god was entirely dead and Ekko lost a limb.

"Yeah, something bad happened." Vi said quietly, mimicking a sorrowful expression, as if she got news of a terrible happening. Behind that expression, was just an irresponsible person named Vi that wanted to scare Caitlyn, taking advantage of her paranoia.