You're tired.

In short. I lost a bet to a MAJOR SILCO SIMP. Katniss_lol_, here it is. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, also sowwy for leaving youuuuuuu grr rawr) (i apologize if there are any mistakes)

<reader is neither male or girl lolol>

(Written in second person pov, Silky is very careful with u ehe~)

{Darry and Jinx are here too, but only for a little. Rest is all Silco and you. Kat? Well, this fic is for her, but at the same time, for all silco simps out there.}

Enjoy~

~

Silence. Peace. Nothingness. You see nothing but black. You are okay with it, though. There's silence. But it's interrupted by muffled, unknown sounds. Somehow, it seems familiar to you, but it's muffled. You cannot understand a single word.

"Are you listening? Hey? "

"... Hi?"

"Oh, seems they died."

You open your eyes, slowly. You just woke up, your eyes still adjusting to the light. Soon enough, you realise you fell asleep on a chair, not the most comfortable place to take a nap.

The first thing you see when you wake up are silhouettes of familiar people. Both skinny. One has blue hair, striking purple eyes, pale skin. The other one wears glasses, has dyed hair and pale skin as well.

Immediately, you recognize the silhouettes. It's Jinx and Darry. They were right in front of you, making you wonder how long they've been watching you.

'How long have I been sleeping?' You ask, getting up from the chair you've been sleeping on.

'30 minutes maybe...?' Darry responds, not quite sure if this is the right answer to your question.

Lately, you've been sleepy, tired as hell. Well, that would be understandable. Working for Silco sure is tiring, but in the last few days, the shimmer production kinda suffered, so your work became more stressful than usually.

You needed sleep. But Silco needed workers. It wasn't going too good for neither of you.

'How did you even fall asleep on a chair?' Jinx asked, as you go and stretch a little.

'You're asking the real questions here.' Darry playfully said, ending it with a little giggle.

They continue joking as you get further away from them. You're a tad bit groggy. You don't run or try to walk fastly, because you know you'll fall.

You are now walking in a long corridor. Normally, you would've known the places and where you are going, but right now, your head is far too cloudy to remember anything.

You walk further and further, unsure if you'll see somebody.

You can hear some rash footsteps, each one coming more and more closer to you.

Someone's coming your way.

It's none other than Sevika, one of Silco's top workers. Up to this day, you still wonder what's her story, but you dare not ask, for you already know she's gonna refuse telling you, so why even bother?

She threw you a hurried 'Hi' and continued walking, gone before you could even open your mouth to greet back. Her expression was blank, you can't see anger, sadness, or anything.

'She sure is in a hurry..'

That leads you to another question.

Why was she in such a hurry, anyway?