𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

$

copyright notice: all rights reserved. this story is not to be reproduced, copied, or distributed in any form without prior permission. please refrain from using any content without proper authorization. no further elaboration is necessary, as the message is extremely clear.

disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. none of the events portrayed in this story are real; they are products of the author's imagination. as spongebob once said, "imagination!" this story may contain strong language and references to death. if such content is triggering for you, it's advised not to proceed further.

plot: the plot of this story is the sole creation of the author. all rights to the storyline belong to the author, and any unauthorized use or replication is prohibited.

characters: the characters, including kali (onfroy) mcnair, azi (pronounced ah-zee) onfroy, and any others mentioned, are original creations of the author. ownership of these characters rests solely with the author.

author's note: feel free to envision kali and azi as you prefer, but the author imagines them as a black woman and a black man. your engagement through comments, votes, shares, and overall enjoyment is greatly appreciated.

published: 9 july 2023
completed: to be determined

© FLOLIKENIY | 2023