Chapter 1

chapter 1

[Amy POV]

{12 March 2006, Sydney}

Today I spent the day with my sister Layla.

We took a tram into Sydney and did some clothes shopping. I don't like shopping that much, but since I get to spend the day with my sister, it was worth it. We were doing some early Christmas shopping for my family because it's not as busy and the good stuff is gone by the time the Christmas sales are on. Layla and I are always stubborn when it comes to shopping. We had just purchased a dress for our cousin Tanya. She is the only other member of our family we have left after the rest went on a plane to Italy but crashed just off the coast and in to the Aegean Sea.

Tanya was not on the plane as she was pregnant with her eight month old son Four. Yes she named her child after one of the lead characters of divergent. But it was also her husband's soccer jersey number. H died in the plane crash.

Tanya had a miscarriage and lost the baby due to the lack of sleep and eating. She was in a lot of depression, she was taken to the hospital and was there for over six months of mental health care and was put on suicide watch.

After the treatment she was taken to a therapist and was visiting the Doctor every 5 weeks. She is now well enough to come to the Christmas party this year. You wouldn't even suspect she didn't even know she went through depression, had a child and got sick. She acts as if it never happened. Even when we mention any of those things, she would either laugh or shrug it off. That's what I love most about Tanya. She has strength and hope and courage. But I haven't even found any of those things. Even if I had, I would be the same, boring country girl.....

[But what Amy doesn't know is that's all about to change.......]

sorry it took so long to write!

the dress for tanya is media if you want to check that out.

vote, like, comment and follow!

Goosie.