Chapter 5

Just after breakfast ad packing my bag I waited for a lift to take me home. Layla walked in with a worried look on her face, as if she was a teenager late for class.

"Sorry I didn't get here sooner, traffic was a nightmare!" she said apologetically with a hopeful smile on her face.

"It's fine Layla, it's not your doing anyway." I replied in a calm tone with a reassuring smile on my face. After being discharged we got into Layla's Volkswagen Golf R Touch. We were on the M1 when she started driving towards home.

" NO!" I screamed at her. I can't go home.

"WHAT!" She screamed back. As if she doesn't know what's wrong!

"Layla! I am not going home! Not when I know she will be there!" I yelled ate her.

I'm going inside our get our belongings!" she yelled

"So, where do you think we should go?" Just as Layla asked the question my cell phone started ringing the marimba ringtone as it vibrates in my back pocket of my jeans. I take it out and look at the caller ID.

"It's Tanya" I read it out loud. Layla and I instantly look at each other with a knowing look on her face.

I press answer and put it on speaker.

Bold-Tanya italics-Amy

"Hey Tanya"

"Hey Amy. How are you?"

"Actually Tanya I'm glad you called, Can Layla and I stay at your place, just temporarily?"

"Temporarily! Amy you can stay at my house for as long as you like! You guys are like my sisters! I already have the guest room set up for you two, i assumed tis was going to happen" she replied happily.

"Thank you Tanya. We're just going home to collect our stuff and we will be at you house in about less than an hour." I replied excitedly.

"Okay see you then, Bye!"

"Bye!"

I press end.

I can't wait! Living with Tanya is going to be great! Tanya lives right on the beach in the penthouse of the Q1 hotel in the Gold Coast were there's a beach! Going to see Tanya will take our minds of her and the marriage and the beach will help us relax.

But we're only going to be staying at Tanya's for about a week and then we head of to London. To meet him....

After about 15 mins of driving were arrive at her house. As we step out of the car. onto the drive way, and step into the house after unlocking it. We find all the lights are off. She must be sleeping.

After doing a quick scan of the house we reach her bedroom. I slowly open the door to find her passed out on the bed with a bottle of whiskey in her hands. Snoring away and drooling onto the covers. Disgusted at the sight I quickly but quietly closed the door.

Than made a mad dash to my room throwing the door open to see my room untouched.

I walk into my wardrobe and grab my biggest suitcase I could find along with other travel bags. I throw all my clothes, toiletries, jewelry-which i found some it was missing- and makeup into my big suitcase. Grab all my shoes and shove them into one of the travel bags.

Than I grab my laptop, iPod, music, birth certificate, passport, picture of all the girls and I, painting dad gave me of Tanya, Layla and I for my 13th birthday, Art utensils and money and shove them neatly into my third travel bag.

I strap all my travel bags onto the big handle of my suitcase and carry it out of my room, down the stairs and wait at the front door for Layla. Than as she descends down the stairs I walk outside and wait for her by the car and watch her as she locks the door and unlocks the car.

We put our bags into the boot of the car and make our way to the front, slide in. as Layla starts the car and pulls out we look at each other

And we Drive of to Tanya's.

**hey guys sorry I hadn't updated in a month. Hope you can forgive me but a lot has been going on the last holidays and I didn't have enough time to write. I hope I don't leave it till that long again in the future, please accept my apology and don't forget to vote, comment and be awesome!**

~Goosie~