Chapter 4

~Okay let's agree, the last chapter sucked, but I promise you this chapter is going to be better than the last time~

Chapter 4

"Darling it's time to wake up now"

I slowly opened my eyes as I take in my surroundings. At first all I saw was light that burnt my eyes as if someone was shining a torch into my eyes. But as my eyes adjusted to the light I could see the faces of my family and friends. My sister Layla, Tanya my cousin and my best friends Brooklyn and Rose.

I looked to my left to see Layla sitting in the leather green hospital chair holding my hand, Tanya is standing behind her with her hands on her shoulders, behind her stood side by side are Brooklyn and Rose, and holding my hand on my right side is my mother, Maria.

"Darling are you feeling ok?" mum asks.

I stare at her, her features have hanged since I last saw her, her eyes are red and puffy from crying, her cheeks are stained with tears, her hair looks like she hasn't brushed it in a while and her hair looks grey, almost white.

"I'm fine" I say. My voice hoarse. My throat burns and my head is pounding

I face Layla, her face is stained with tears and her eyes are red and puffing crying, she is holding a box of tissues and is looking at me as if I've grown two heads.

"Layla" my voice still hoarse. My sister. Here. She literally jumps into my arms trying to avoid the IV's that are attached to me. She wraps her arms around my tiny waist. Sobbing into my neck.

"I was so worried about you! I had no idea where you were! You left your phone at home! I didn't know how to get to you!" she pulled away and cradled my face.

"I'm perfectly safe" I comfort her.

"Well duh stupid your in a hospital!" she replies.

"Amy, what happened?" Tanya asked out of curiosity. Tanya will always be mama bear. When someone hurts her family. Her claws are out.

"I had a panic attack" I said matter-of-factly.

"Yes we know that. But where were you. As soon as you found out you were getting married you ran out of the house without a word!" Layla explains.

My eyes convert to Brooklyn and Rose who's eyes were popping out of there skull. Realization hit me like a bullet. They hadn't heard the news yet.

"Surprise" I said in a weak voice.

Then they both started talking at once

Before I could reply they were being dragged out of the room by Tanya and then they disappeared behind the door.

As soon as they left the room a man in a black tuxedo entered the room.

He had dark hair. A stubble a strong jaw. He was tall and pretty fit. H-o-t!

"Amy?"

"Yes?" I reply out of curiosity.

"My name is Jordan. I have come from Campbell enterprises to inform you some news. I am aware that you have suffered an injury, but now is the time for you to come with us London to marry Dylan Campbell"He announces

"Oh." Is all I could say.

" You are to be married to him at once. We will leave first thing in the morning Jordan." My mother explains

I didn't even get a say in this. Jordan has a smile on his face and turns to leave. But I stop him just in time.

"Wait!" he stops and turns around

"Why can't I have a say in this! Isn't his my life? Shouldn't it be my decision!? Mother how could you do such a thing!"

"Amy we understand you are upset but" she stops to lean in and whispers in my ear.

"We need the money...." she whispers

"What happened to dadas allowweence after the accident??" I screamed at her

"I-I-I" she stuttered

Mother hung her head in shame.

"I'm sorry" she sobs." After the accident I...um...became to addicted to....you know...and alcohol."

Layla looks just as frustrated as I am. I look around the room to find Jordan is standing there with a shocked look on his face. When he speaks up.

"One week. One week and you are coming to London Mrs Dorrman" he says calmly before walking out of the room.

Then Layla gets up slaps mother on the back of the head and storms out of the room.

I would've done the same thing if I wasn't connected to the IV's and wires attached to me.

"Amy-" she tries to talk to me but I cut her off.

"Stop. Leave. Now!" I say to her just staring at the ceiling.

"But-" she starts

"NOW!" I yell closing my eyes so I can't see her.

I hear her stand up, walk towards the door, open it and says

"Just so you know, I will always be your mother" and closes the door.

That's when the tears come. Sobs rock my body.

I'm leaving?

My friends.

What am I going to do?