Strung up and bound (Part 1)

Sammy's POV

I wander the halls aimlessly. Usually I'd do anything to try and grab my Lord's attention but...

Ever since what he did to me....last time....

I can't even face him. He dropped me off almost a week ago at the pentagram he picked me up from and I've been avoiding him since.
I've realized how easily I'm able to hear and read his movement. So much so I've managed to get away from the ink demon himself for almost a week.

Every time I sense his presence I just run in the other direction. I don't know what to do! He...

I can't even think straight. Every time I think of him it's just about that night. Replaying over and over. It's so embarrassing. How will I ever even offer him anything again?

Do things even go back to normal? Did he take my "love confession" seriously? I sigh sitting in a corner of the room I first tied Henry up in. I place a Bendy cutout in front of me.

I was able to get my mask back but the whole trip back to where I resided was long and awkward. I look up at the cardboard cutout. "Oh Bendy. Why did you make my life so much more difficult?" I press my forehead against the smooth material.

"SAMMY!"

I snapped out of my trance. Oh shit, I've been sitting in the same spot for too long. I know that disapproving yell when I hear it. That's Bendy, no doubt.

I hear the near clattering of wood splinter in half. I want to say I'm scared yet that night pops into my head. I just want to disappear. I wish I could have more clothing, then at least I could hide behind something. All I have are these worn, ink spotted, spenders.

"Mmm." I mumble, I really just want him to find me so all this anticipation disappears. I lean the cardboard cutout against the wall and I stand. Sighing, I lean against the wall and cross my arms. Please let's just get this over with.

Bendy's loud infuriated footsteps finally reach the room I'm in. He towers over me and I keep my eyes off of him. I can't even look up at him.

"There you are." He says almost threateningly.

"H-here I am." I stutter back.

In the most cliche way Bendy slams his hand next to my face, effectively pinning me against the wall. I still can't look up at him.

"Where were ya? Had me looking all over the place." Bendy says bringing his face down to my level.

"Is t-that so?" I say back, trying to gain some confidence. Bendy grips the wall breaking some of the wood getting ever so closer. "Yeah it is so. For almost a goddamn week."

That was definitely a threat.
I look up at him for just a second. Although he's bareing his teeth like some animal and he's dripping in frustration I still get embarrassed just by looking at him. I quickly look back down. The tension is thick.

"I-im sorry My Lord. If I made you worry." I say holding my hands together.

"D-DON'T MOCK ME LAWRENCE." Bendy shouts, cutely stuttering out the words. I look up at him almost surprised. I wanted to poke fun at him for stuttering but I also have this thing called survival instincts that stops me. I grab the side of his face.

"I really am sorry My Lord." I pull up my mask and I give him a small kiss on the cheek. "It really won't happen again." Bendy holds his face changing from his signature black and white to completely red.

I duck under his arm and go running for it. Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm out of this situation.

He barely gets any time to react as he's still holding his face. "S-SAMMY FUCKING LAWRENCE!" He yells after me. I giggle as I keep running hearing him run after me. I turn into an unknown room where a bunch of rope and film was lying about. I would have investigated if I didn't hear heavy breathing right at the entrance of the room.