Control

Sammy Lawrence POV

I am pissed to put it simply. Me and Bendy might have had a bit of an argument about my duties as his religious servant. I usually wouldn't be one to question his authority but the way he insulted me was completely uncalled for. Then he said, "I don't need you yknow. You're a replaceable obsessed little brat." That really set me off. After the blow out he planned for me to make him dinner but that didn't change the fact that I was pissed.

He too often overestimated his power over me. Sure I had a bit of an obsession with the demon but I wasn't some pushover. Seeing as he runs to me everytime he needs someome to plow so I came up with a evil plan. I'd found some viagra in a old locker in the studio. No one else took it so I did just in case. Turns out it was perfect.

I made the bacon soup and sprinkled the small pill into the soup like salt. I snickered. I truly felt like the servant of a demon lord, planning something like this. "What's taking so long dammit?!" Bendy yelled from the other room. Made my smile wider. "Coming~" I sang coming into the room and placing the bowl of soup in front of the demon. He peered at it. He murmured a thanks and started eating. I watched him with the biggest smile on my face while his was full of soup and confusion. "What?" The way he said it sounded more like a statement and less like a question. "Nothing My Lord. Enjoy."
He mustered a "hmm" and began eating. He seemed to be pretty hungry because he finished it pretty quickly. "Right." He sighed. "You're dismissed." I nodded and lept from my spot and walked patiently to my room.

I stayed there for over 2 hours. I went to sleep and woke up, deciding to read a book almost forgetting about my master plan. The book was on the basics of animation. Animation or art was never my thing but it proved to be a insightful experience. The pages were worn and looked stressed, this book must have been around for a long time. A knock came at the door. Then a loud thud.

I got up a bit confused and walked to the door, opening it and jumping back surprised. "Bendy?!" I exclaimed as he fell off the door onto the floor heaving pretty hard. "Sammy" He whined quietly on the ground. I helped him to my bed and once I turned him around I saw the problem. He was fully erect. Like crazy. It was veiny and he almost looked like he was in pain. He was breathing hard and trembling at the slightest touch.

Well I knew it'd make him horny but I didn't think...

He grabbed my arm. "Sammy." He whined again. I shook his hand from my arm and smiled. "You don't need me your brilliance. I shall go to find a minion to replace these responsibilities of mine." I began to walk away. He grabbed my arm breathing faster. "Sammy please." I walked back towards the bed. "Yes my lord?" He whined in response. "What is it you want me to do?" I smiled wider. "Something, anything." He groaned. I was gonna pull all of the most embarrassing things out of those inky lips of his. "Don't tell me my wonderous hell sent God could possibly be begging for a lowly disciple like me? Surely not."

He looked almost angry like he wanted to say something but dragging my finger across his chest fixed that. He bit his lip shivering. That pill did wonders to him. "Sam please I can't take this anymore." He said as he tensed up even more. "But My Lord." I said innocently as I brought my hand up to his face. "You don't need a replaceable obsessed little brat like me, surely you'd be much more satisfied if I found someone else to do it for you."
He shook his head his face so flushed you couldn't tell it used to be white. "Sammy I need you." He said looking into my eyes, desperate. "I recall you saying the exact opposite not too long ago." I put my hand back on his chest rubbing my thumb across his nipple. "Ah!" He moaned out. "Sammy please pleaseee." I could see tears began pricking at his eyes.

"Please what?" I said rubbing my hand further down along his thighs and in between his legs not quite touching him yet. His face was more flushed than I've ever seen it. "Fuck me." He whined. I slowly began pumping his shaft. "Is that what you wanted? This obsessed brat to fuck you?" I wasn't even going all that fast and he was already biting his lip moaning pretty loud. "God you're really into this aren't you?" I said, I could feel a hard on already because all of the loud and desperate moaning he's doing. I usually don't get to hear him moan much but right now it's like music to my ears.