That One Time

(Author Note: HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY OF Y'ALL?? I mean I knew people were into some crazy things but this is just a little ship I find cute. If there's anything y'all want specifically go to the request chapter at the beginning of this book

And for me, touch some grass, maybe look at the sun once in a while? Take care of yourselves <3)

Bendy's POV

I sat in my throne room, waiting, alone. That's how it always was. I was always waiting for something, someone. I looked up at the reels displaying my happy go lucky cartoon self. Now I was a monster. I'm not even that toon anymore I'm shapeless and formless. But I'm powerful. And I was going to show everyone just how powerful I could be.

Once I was done waiting that is. For what? I'm not sure.
I tapped my foot against the cold tile. Joey would keep me locked down here when I became like this, a monster. Then once I had returned to the small devil darling I was allowed out.

I mean, I get it. I look like the devil himself it wasn't exactly pretty. That's what I was waiting for. To return back to my smaller form, return to Boris, Henry, Sammy. Sammy was one of the employees here I became easily interested in. He was cold and aloof and always work, always. There was something about watching him slave away at each instrument looking for the perfect tune. Something about the way he sweated whenever he saw me, almost as if he was uncomfortable. And God forbid he talk to me, he didn't seem nervous but more disgusted.

After a while I lay on the floor a short little demon again. An imp. That's when the door up the stairs of the room opened finally revealing some refreshing golden light. "Come, Bendy." Joey yelled down the stairs.
"Yada yada I hear ya!" I yelled back up in a playful tone. I pulled myself from the ink and up the stairs I went where we came through Joey's office. Joey leaned on the wall and took to rubbing his hand down his gray stubble. "It took longer this time Bendy." I laughed nervously, I didn't like seeing Joey mad. "Y,know I can't control that boss."

Joey gave me a stern look. "Bendy." He said crossing his arms. "The longer your gone the more the other toons and people question me about it."

"And you give them what they want to hear dontcha?" I said wearing a nervous smile. "Yeah but the same excuses only work for so long."
Joey knelt to my height. "Get it together demon." The made me a little angry but I didn't say anything about it, I just smiled and waved and hopped about my merry little way. "Bendy!" I heard a voice call from down the hall, I smiled wide. "Boris!" I jumped into his arms as he hugged me. "Oh where do you keep disappearing to lil buddy?" He said squeezing me tighter. "I uh, I need to go talk to Henry." I said dodging the question.

Boris, overcome with happiness, didn't question it and wagged his tail as he sat me down. "Well don't go leaving again I need you for movie night today!" Boris said with his tongue out happily. I smiled back at him.

I turned my back and walked away towards Henry. If Boris or Alice knew what I really was they'd never see me the same again. I reached Henry's desk to see him doing frames of me from each side. "Well isn't that a fine fellow your drawing?" I said hopping up on the desk. "Oh! Bendy!" Henry said turning towards me. "Management didn't announce you were back from 'Tooncation' yet" I snickered, no way did Joey tell them I was going on vacation. "Yeah well, I missed this ol 2 by 4." I said snickering. "Actually I have something for you to do if that's the case." I perked up. "Yeah?" I said. Henry nodded handing me some posters and some sheet music. "Deliver this to Sammy will you? I would but uh- I don't like going near him when he's pissed."

I tilted my head. "Pissed? Why?" Henry laughed "Apparently it was because you were gone when he wanted to get your opinion on a song." I smiled. "Sammy wanted my opinion?!" Henry nodded. "That's word on the street, you didn't hear it from me though." He winked.