Just me and you

(I might start a new book with a new fandom because BATIM rarely inspires me anymore, I'm thinking about maybe overwatch or another horror game or smth not sure yet. I will try to update this book at least three more times tho just cuz y'all are so eager to see Norman get fucked 😨 I'll do the best I can and when I start a new book I hope y'all aren't too sad about it! Enjoy this tho!)

Norman's POV

I woke up laying on the ground with a bottle beside me and the projector not attached to me. I sat up in a daze trying to remember if yesterday was a dream or if that actually happened. I placed the projector on my head, connecting each part carefully. Yesterday was- insane to say the least. I will be telling Bendy or Sammy I was drunk if it turns out that actually happened. I stretched before realizing I don't have any clothes on. "It was definitely real." I told myself in my head. I pulled my overalls on and begrudgingly and got up. I walked the hallways of the lower levels going about my day, bored. Nothing interesting ever happens down here, with the exception of yesterday's peculiar situation. My footsteps echoed as I made my way along a especially dark corridor, even though the light on my head was on it was impossible to see down here. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going, I know the expanse of the studio is virtually endless to those who live down here. I walked a little further down before hearing a noise behind me. The creak of a floorboard or the rolling of a can was enough to make me question if someone was behind me. I'd have no trouble beating them, I can put up a pretty good fight when it's needed. It's just-

so fucking dark. 

As that thought ran through my mind I was yanked into a room on the side of the corridor and pinned to the ground. I couldn't see exactly who it was yet but they had large hands and right now they were holding a piece of broken glass in the air. I couldn't say anything, I usually can't so I was ready to accept my fate.

There was no blow though. No impact. I turn off the light and let my eyes adjust to the dim lighting that was in this room. There's a bed to my right, a desk behind me and a couch on the left. This was a well furnished room meaning the stranger above me lived here. "God you scared the shit out of me." The stranger said resting on the lower half of my body as I still laid on the ground. I looked confused and stayed silent, it's all I could do. The ink covered man had a tank top and thick cargo pants on as well as a hat that looked out of place.

"You're Norman right? I can't remember exactly what you did but I saw you around a couple of times."I tilted my head. I can't speak..

I placed my hands to where my mouth should be and made an X with my hands. He looked confused as he got off of me and pulled me up. I dusted myself off and looked for some paper. I saw a scrap piece and found a pen with ink dripping on tbe ground making a small puddle. I scribbled, "I've never seen you before." I handed the paper to him and as he scanned it with his eyes he smiled. "You've never seen me before because I work in a different department, I was an violin player for the Music Director." He held his hand out to me, "I'm Oswald. Oswald Carhartt." I shook his hand.

He laughed. "I haven't seen anyone down here for- what, years?"  He scratched the back of his neck and sat on his couch. He patted beside him.
When I sat down he laid on top of me, god he sure is touchy feely isn't he?
"Sorry." He said with his eyes closed. "You're just really warm." He laid his head on my lap.

I looked at his features as he fell asleep. He was- he is very attractive. Why haven't I seen him around before? He has soft features and curly hair hiding underneath the ink encasing barely just scratching the surface. About an hour into his sleep he turned grabbing my leg. I prayed to whatever God might be left for me not to get hard. He was turning in a way that was rubbing too many places. I stood stiff and still trying my best to not ruin this perhaps new friendship.