Times Three?

Norman was walking the halls on the lower levels of the inky abyss as he always did. His projector head shining just as bright as it usually did. The noise it made was a constant spinning of a reel as if Normans mind is what kept it going.  It flickered and projected only a stream of the iconic 1900's yellow filtered light. Norman has thought about how he could've been more, more than what he was. Now Sammy and Bendy made it painfully obvious they had a really weird thing going on Norman shut down that dream. Even in this hell those two still can't get away from desire, lust, and temptation. I suppose that's why they call it hell and why they call Bendy, a Devil. Norman tried to speak and communicate often with the two seeing as they had formed a kind of bond over Sammy and Bendy's awkward confessing to each other. He saw them as friends now.

Even though they've been down here thirty years Joey's old supply of hard liquor and wine still stood strong. Norman had thought about it once or twice but this time he didn't think, he just did. He followed the usual arrows and maps that pointed in the direction of Joey Drew's office. Once he opened the very creaky door he sat down relaxed. He spun in the swivel chair of the velvety office and listened to the tap recorder sitting on the desk a couple of times.

Norman sighed as he turned to the shelf adorned with many bottles of wine, whiskey, liquor, vodka, you name it. Usually he'd drink with friends, especially one's he could talk to. But he couldn't talk, and the only two people he considered friends down here were probably fucking each other somewhere. The thought made Norman frustrated. No one to talk to, just drinking. Norman could take the projector off of his head but it wasn't a exactly pretty or quick thing to do. He also couldn't keep it too far from him or he'd lose his vision. He'd already tried it before.

Norman grabbed the wires connected to the back of his head and slowly pulled them from the ink. If he did it too fast it would hurt him, so he took caution. Then he grabbed the reel that threatened to sink into his skin and rolled it into the projector. Once that was finished he slowly wiggled the large object off of his head and ink spilled from it and poured down his face. He could breathe so much better now so he turned off the projector and sighed. Even if the air down here was stale, it was still air, and if still felt good.

Even in this state without the projector on his head he couldn't speak. Ever since he got stuck down here he's one of the only abominations who can't talk. Even lost ones can gurgle noises that resemble the English language, Norman cannot. The only thing Norman can put out are sounds, like gasps or groans and fragments of speech that make him sound like he's speaking an ancient tongue.

He picked up a bottle of liquor frustrated and gulp it down, it stung a bit before Norman took a breath of air. He held his face in his hands faced with the entirety of the fact that he was never gonna get out of here. He was never leaving. It didn't make him want to cry though, it made him want to take another swig of this liquor and drown out the noises that told him of that inrefutable fact. He kept sipping on it for the span of God knows how long before he head voices. Norman could feel his cold inky face light up with warmth and buzz meaning he was starting to feel the effects of the bottle he was drinking on.

"Bendy!" Sammy laughed from outside the office. Norman didn't care they were being weird he just didn't. He planted his face on the desk in defeat leaving a bottle beside his head for when he wants another sip. Bendy opened the door to the office with a polite, "After you" Both of the inklings had stopped in their place when they saw Norman face down on the table without his projector on his face.
"Norman?" Sammy said walking toward him. Bendy looked around. "Ah. Drinking?" Bendy said tapping the glass bottle sitting beside Norman and Norman simply nodded.
"Well let me join you." Bendy grabbed a chair from the side of the room and sat down taking the liquor from Norman and drinking all of it in one fell swoop. This made Norman put his head up as he'd only been drinking on it slowly and already felt a little drunk. He wanted to ask how but all that came out was, "høuhgn-"