Chapter 2

The next day. 

Y/N P.O.V

As I was sitting on the couch sipping my tea, I thought back on yesterday's weird occurrences, and what it could've been.

Then I imagined the worst.

Whilst thinking of possibilities a frightening thought flashed across my mind. 

What if it was on of those animal human hybrids? I shuddered at the thought. But if so, what does it want from me? Why would it follow me all the way to my house?

Hundreds of questions flooded my mind.

Just in case, I put a can of tuna on the porch in my backyard- hoping that the hybrid would take it and leave. After waiting a few minutes, I decided to look through the camera(in my backyard) via my phone and what I saw shook me to the bone.

A human- like creature which I'm assuming is one of those hybrids, was eating from the cans of tuna! I shook my head and blinked profusely just to confirm I wasn't seeing things.

I opened my eyes and there it was.

And this creature had ears atop it's head...? And a tail?.

But then again, the meteor that hit c/t did have a chemical that mixed human and animal DNA. The creature had ears and a tail like that of a cat.

I walked up to the sliding door that leads to my porch and peeked through the curtain to see the creature a bit clearer. 

But as soon as I did, the cat- human hybrid looked up and froze. And so did I.

So there we were, having what you might call a staring contest. When I blinked, the creature wasn't there anymore. I looked through the cameras and couldn't find her anywhere. Or what I'm assuming is a female based on it's feminine body alone.(A/N: he has clothes on, his big shorts made him look curvy)

I mean, it could've been a male for all I know it just looked a bit feminine.

"Why am I stressing over this?" I wondered.

~TIME SKIP TO 1:00pm BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZY ASS~

"I'm hungry." I said to no one in particular. I hadn't eaten anything all day.

I looked in the fridge and saw milk, so I prepared myself some cereal.

While I was eating I saw a human- like shadow figure through the curtain of the window. Probably one of those animal- human hybrids.

(A/N: from now on imma just call the animal human thingies hybrids cuz im lazy.)

I quickly finished up my cereal and immediately washed the bowl. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv to the news channel since that's literally the only thing that airs anymore.

"We will officially be lifting the quarantine, as it is safe to leave your homes now. After conducting experiments and research, we have come to a conclusion that the hybrid specimen are harmless, unless provoked." Said the head of the Animal Biology Studies(ABS).

"Yay! I will text my brother Alex the good news.

(A/N or Mai: I might update this chapter or create a new one tomorrow but i think i will create a new chapter byeeee!~)