Chapter 3

After I told my brother the news, I went to the patio in my backyard. I was to blinded by joy of the quarantine being lifted that I forgot there was a WHOLE ASS HYBRID STALKING ME.

I took a seat in my semi- reclined outdoor chair and basked under the sun. I looked up at the morning sky and took in the view. That was until i felt those familiar pair of eyes on me. I snapped my head down to see nothing there.

Out of paranoia, I rushed back inside my house and locked the door shut. Having nothing else to do, I called my best and closest friend, Lisa. 

"RIIIIIINNNGGGG!"

"Yes?" Lisa picked up the phone.

"LIsa can you please come over?" I pleaded.

"Why?"

"Pleeeeeeease? I have something to talk to you about."

"...Fine."

"Thanks. You're a real life saver."

After like, 1 minute, Lisa came knocking on my door. After all, she is literally my neighbor.

"Lisa! You're finally here!" I exclaimed.

"I live in the house across from yours, chill out."

"Anyways, I called you here because something strange has been going on."

"Okay..."

"I think one of those hybrids things are stalking me." I blurted with no warning.

"What-"

"It even ate the food I left for it, I saw it through the cameras I set up!"

"What the- why haven't you called pest control or something?!" Lisa yelled.

"It was quarantine they wouldn't pick up!" I retorted.

After a while and some thinking, we came up with a plan:

Eat popcorn, watch a movie, and do absolutely nothing about the situation at hand.

"How do you have access to a movie?" Lisa asks.

"I downloaded it onto my phone since it was such a good movie."

We watched movies, drank booze and ate all manner of snacks for basically the whole day. We were so full off of snacks and drinks that we didn't even need to eat any dinner. I got blankets and pillows for the both of us since we were stoned, especially Lisa.

"Let's sleep."

i'll probably upload two chapters today since im in a good mood and i think this chapter is really short. - Mai.