Chapter 9

Third person P.O.V

(im going to be writing in lowercase bc i feel more comfortable somehow idk??)

SMUT WARNING ⚠

'they did look cute with each other tho.' 

you finally went to your room and took a shower, going to bed after, and then to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

you yawned and rubbed your eyes awake. you squinted at the sunlight peeking through your window. 'just another day' or so you thought. you got up and looked at yourself in the mirror for no particular reason. you then headed off to do your daily hygienic necessities.  After you were done, you went to your kitchen, and prepared some cereal for yourself, not bothering to check on Xiao or Venti.

"*groan* my head hurts" you heard from your living room. you turned around to see Venti. 

"good morning Venti. how'd you sleep" you greeted him.

"i slept fine, and you?"

"i also slept fine"

you ate your cereal as you fell into an awkward silence with him. 'what happened to Xiao? he's normally awake by this time' you thought to yourself. and as if venti could read your thoughts he said,

"also xiao is in his room. i think his heat started." he said calmly, acting as if he didnt just tell you that xiao would be a horny maniac for a whole 2 days. 

"w-what?" you choked on your cereal.

"i said-" you cut him off.

"oh no i heard the first time." 

"his heat this time seems a lot worse than all the other heats he endured, with my help of course. venti said proudly. "maybe you should go check on him." 

"o-ok"

you got up from the table and headed to xiao's room. you could already hear grunts and the shaking of the bed frame. putting your shaky hand on the doorknob, you hesitantly twisted it. peeking through his room, you felt like passing out from the sight. xiao was in his makeshift nest with a few of your clothes and his legs spread open like a slut. one hand stroking his cock and the other fingering his hole.

his mind was too numb from sexual gratification that he didn't notice you walk into his room. you climbed his bed and started crawling towards him, like a predator to its prey.   (this story is so cringe but anyways lets continue)    something took over you and you felt like you weren't controlling your actions. you cupped his balls and softly massaged them, making him moan loudly and shoot his eyes open.

"h-huh?" he rested himself on his elbows to see who was touching him. his eyes widened further when he saw it was you. you gave him a sadistic smile and started massaging his balls again, also putting a finger to rub at his hole. 

"aah~" your thighs clenched at the filthy moans that fell from his mouth. wanting to hear more, you focused on his hole. he was already stretched from his previous fingering so you thrust a finger in. he clenched the bedsheets and his dick twitched. he was obviously trying to hold back his moans so you shoved another finger in to make him moan louder.

you took the opportunity to kiss him and slide your tongue in his mouth. you explored him mouth and bit his lip. you thrust your fingers at different angles and suddenly he lets out a loud, lewd moan. you knew you hit his sweet spot so you kept prodding his prostate with your  fingers. your panties were already soaked from seeing him become a moaning mess under you. 

oh how you wanted to get your strap-on so badly but you decided against it, for now. he was moaning in a higher pitch and louder indicating he was about to cum. in any other circumstance, you would've edged him but he was in heat so he really needed release. you kept attacking his prostate and his dick twitched like crazy.

he let out a loud, whorish moan as he finally released thick, white stripes of cum from his cockhead. you fingered him through his high and stopped when he whined from overstim. you got up to get a fresh towel to clean him up. he whimpered whenever you brushed his sensitive little cock with it.

getting in bed with him, you fell asleep.

yall i am so unmotivated to continue this story anyways byeeeee!!!

also instead of making his heat for a whole week i will shorten it to two days. and just for clarification, you woke up really  late so thats how you were able to go to sleep right after fingering xiao.