Kiba x reader ch. 3 Change

You woke up in Kiba's arms. You blushed a little at let yourself free without waiting for him. You looked out of Kiba's window and thought to your self "I hope this nightmare ends soon....I miss you dad" Kiba woke up with a small smile on his face. "Did you sleep well princess? It wasn't to weird for you right?"
Kiba asked "sleeping with a girl" for the first time.
"No not at all it was just.....different"
You said sleeping with a guy besides your father and brother for the first time.
"Kiba"
You say wanting to ask a question
"Yeah?"
"Is it werid that your dad is here?"
"Oh yeah I guess....I never really knew him so I don't even know how to talk to him.... do you feel the same with your mother now that your older?"
"Yes"
There was a small scratch on Kiba's door. He got up to open it to find a normal sized akamarue.
"Hey buddy I missed you! Why are you so small!"
Kiba asked a little confused. You also bent down and greeted akamarue from not seeing him for a while.
"Kiba this man wants to see you"
Kiba's father said a little worried and uneasy
"Uhh....ok dad I'll be right there"
Kiba said not use to saying those words.
"Wait here.."
Kiba walked down stairs to see your mother's husband annoyed.
"I know you know where my daughter is boy and I want you to know that I want her at my house tonight or you or anyone else she messes with won't see her again."
Kiba shook his head yes annoyed and really wanted to punch him in the face but resisted. Toshiro was serious about him...he really hated them...
Kiba went back upstairs to tell you when he was in his room he didn't know how to tell you.
"Kiba I heard everything you don't need to tell me"
You said annoyed.