Ch. 4

It was werid staying with kiba but you liked it and it was something you can get use to. You woke up and stretched without waking kiba. Being around him made you happy and feel safe. It was something that was to hard to explain. You went down stairs to find kiba's dad cooking with a few dogs around. Akamarue came to run up to you to tell you good morning as you knelt down for him.

(Y/n) - awwwh your so cuttee

You said with a smile on your face as Akamarue licked you. Kiba shortly came down after a while.

Kiba - oh hey (y/n) did I keep you waiting to long I didn't want you to get bored

(Y/n) - oh no not at all Akamarue and the others kept me busy

You said with a smile as kiba walked towrds you

You both went out to wash the dogs. As you were getting the water ready you noticed kiba taking off his shirt to reveal his toned body, a small blush came across your face as you tried not to look but you still found your self stealing a glance when you had the chance.

As you and kiba finished the last of the dogs you sat down tired. You noticed kiba wiping the sweat off his forehead and you found your self looking at his body once again.

(Y/n) - I never knew giving dogs a bath could be so hard.

Kiba - yeah now you know what I have to go threw

You and kiba laughed as you both dried off. Kiba had put his shirt back on. You were happy but still disappointed.

You both had became hungry and went out to eat some BBQ.

Kiba - you wanna know what I noticed that is so werid? We haven't came across any or out friends yet

(Y/n) - no I haven't noticed till just now

Kiba- i wonder if everyone is still the same or even if im still with my team....it would be so werid to be here...

(y/n) - yeah i agree....