Kiba x reader ch. 5

you found it kinda strange how you and kiba have done nothing but stay at his house with the dogs and go out for BBQ every once and a while.

(y/n) - kiba?

kiba- yes?

(y/n) - do you think we could ever go back to our normal lives.....

kiba- yes but right now we have to find a way to make it back. im not sure how yet but i promise you we will....

you lightly blush and take a deep breath to think on what it could be. you didn't know what it was but you knew that all time with kiba has only made you more attracted to him..and you didn't know if you can keep it a secret from him much longer...you didn't even know if he felt the same way. but you knew that if he didn't he wouldn't try to make you feel like this if it was only one sided.

(y/n) - kiba its getting late can i get some rest?

you shyly ask kiba still blushing a little.

kiba - oh yeah thats totally fine

(y/n) - um....no kiba i don't think you understood what i said....

kiba- um no i guess not...what did you mean?

you started to blush a little more thinking to yourself "is he really going to make me say it.."

(y/n) - um...kiba...i meant was that its a little uncomfortable to sleep in what im wearing..and my brother made it clear to me not to go back to my house.....so uhh....

once kiba finnally understood what you were saying he turned a bright red and jumped up and grabbed you one of his "smallest" shirts he could find.

kiba- im sorry (y/n) i dont think i have pants that could fit you properly so i guess its just a shirt....

kiba said still bright red. As he was handing it to you while you also started to blush more and said thank you and waited for him to leave the room so you can dress.

As you wear putting on kiba's shirt you smelt his sent and you thought to yourself "he smells so good for someone who is always around dogs" once you put on his shirt it was still pretty big for you but you expected that because of kiba being much taller than you.

you told kiba it was ok to come in kiba and kiba instantly blushed at the sight of you in his shirt.

kiba- it suits you really well (y/n)...but uhh im sorry that its still to big...honestly its the smallest shirt i have...

you smile and tell him its ok. you realized that you wernt wearing any pants and you quickly climbed into the bed and layed on your side facing away from kiba. kiba shorty decided to join you in bed and layed down.

kiba- uhh hey (y/n) can i tell you something....