Hunters (Sam)

You're sitting in the corner of a library, reading one of your favorite books. You've always loved the library, the smell of books, the quiet space, although you didn't have much of that considering every few seconds you could hear two males talking and it was really starting to annoy you. After a few more minutes of them gradually getting louder, you stand up, putting your book down and heading out to search for the noise. After a few turns you finally find the source of the noise, two males, sitting at a table, staring at a computer and looking at each other every few seconds to look at each other. Even though they've already quieted down, you're still mad that they interrupted you trying to read. Without a second thought, you walk over to them, you're behind them so they don't see you. You reach between them and turn off the lone library computer they were using earning them to both jump slightly in their seats and look at you.
"What the hell sweatheart?!"

"Don't 'What the hell me'. If you're gunna be this fucking loud in a library then you don't deserve to be here. There's a such thing as moble laptops, go fucking find one or shut the hell up."

With that, not letting them reply, you walk back to your corner to grab your book, not even wanting to be in the library anymore. You walk outside and head to your car, a 67 Chevy Impala, your most prized possession your baby. Just as you're about to open your car door someone starts yelling.

"HEY WAIT UP!!!"

You turn and see one of the guys from earlier running up to you with the other guy behind. You roll your eyes.

"We have a few questions."

"No."

"Afraid you don't got a choice sweatheart."

The the man with the shorter hair pulls out a badge and flashes it to you. It takes takes less than a second to realize it's a fake. They must be hunters... Or frauds.

"I do have a choice, you know it's a felony to impersonate an FBI agent right?"

His smug smile falters.

"Thought so."

You open the door to your car.

"Do you want to get a drink with me tonight?"

"Sam-"

"Shut up Dean. Do you want to?"

"Depends, you hunters gunna get me killed."

"I won't."

"Just us?"

He nods. "Just us."

"Good, I like your hair by the way. Here's my number."

you reach into your car and grab a pen, turning to the man you've concluded is Sam, grabbing his hand and writing your number down on his palm.

"Call me, we can watch a movie at my place, roommates are out of town."

"Great!"

He smiles widely.

"See you then."

With that, Sam and the other guy starts walking away, halfway to their car Sam turns around.

"What's your name?!"

"Y/n!!"

"That's beautiful, see you later Y/n."
They get in their car and drive away and you get in yours and drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, you start getting ready. Just an ACDC T-Shirt and some short shorts. It's your house, why dress up for a man? Sam said he'd be there by 10, it's currently 9:55.

After a few minutes, there's a knock on your door. You quickly run to the door and open it. "Hey Sam!!" He smiles, "You're very excited to see me." You roll your eyes and start to close the door in his face. He puts his hand on the door.

"I think it's cute!! I'm happy to see you too." He says quickly, you open the door all the way and pull him in by the collar of his shirt. "As you should be, you're the one who chased after me." His jaw drops but he quickly recovers with a smirk, "I wouldn't use the word chased per say." You both walk to your couch and sit down.

"Yeah yeah whatever. What movie do you want to watch?" You look at him.

"It's gunna sound nerdy-" You cut him off "I'm a nerd." He chuckles nervously, "Do you have Harry Potter?" You reply instantly.

"That's the stupidist question I've ever been asked." Hurt spreads across his face. "I mean... Who the fuck doesn't have Harry Potter."

"Holy fuck you just gave me a heart attack."

"Don't worry, I love Harry Potter." You get up and put Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on. You then grab a big blanket and some pillows, you rush back to the couch and set everything down. "Are we gunna built a fort or something?" You look at him confused. "What? No. It's fucking 5 degrees outside and it feels like negative 3 and a few of the windows are open so me and my roommates don't overheat."

He chuckles and pats the end of the couch. You smile and sit down. He then adjusts so his head is laying in your lap and his legs are curled up to his stomach in an almost fetal position. He puts one of his hands on your thigh and starts to rub light circles in it.

Supernatural OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara