Good out of Bad (Dean)

You and Dean always played this game. The good out of the bad. He named something bad and you named something good that comes out of it.

Right now, you're both laying on his bed hiding away in the bunker for a day.

"Okay how 'bout this one, risking our lives everyday."

"Easy, being badasses."

"Our friends dying?"

"Our friends are other hunters who are miserable and we get to live knowing they are in peace now, next."

Dean huffs.

"Being gay or hate crimed?"

"Okay this feels like a real shot towards me, I'm not gay, I'm Pansexual. And I get to love whoever I want."

"Having the person you love die?"

"The person I love hasn't died yet so I don't have one for that one. Maybe knowing you'll be with them again soon."

"Who do you love?"

You go quiet. You love him, of course he doesn't know that. He's not gay, infact... He's one of the straightest people you've met that isn't a homophobic asshole, he's just a normal asshole.

"I'm done playing."

"What? No come on." He sits up and inches closer to you. "Is it Sam?"

He wouldn't admit it but thinking about the fact you might love his brother hurt him deep down.

"No Dean, it's not Sam and no Dean, I'm not going to tell you."

"Fine. At least tell me if it's someone I know?"

"You know them very well Dean."

"Are you fucking the angel? Be honest, I won't be angry, just disappointed."

"Dean! Me and Cas are not fucking... anymore-"

"ANYMORE?!"

"Shh Dean shut up you loud ass!"

"Wow okay. Someone that I know huh?"

"Yes Dean."

For the rest of the day and throughout the night Dean couldn't stop thinking about who it could possibly be that you loved. Not Sam and apparently not Cas. Bobby is too old, Jack is a child, Kevin found himself a girlfriend and well Dean, he doesn't know what he is. He likes girls but he doesn't exactly shy away from guys either. After doing research he decided that it was down to pansexual or bisexual. He bookmarked that he'll have to do more research later.

It couldn't possibly be him- could it?

-----------------------------

I will 100% admit that this was abruptly ended because I could not think of anything else