Destiel

Castiel has come a long way since entering the Winchester boy's lives. Going from a soldier of the Lord to a rebellious Angel. All for the boys- well mostly Dean but where comes Dean, so does Sam. They're mostly inseparable except after when they fight.

----------------

The boys were on a hunt but it wasn't a usual hunt. They found out the ritualistic murders weren't committed by a creature, they were committed by Gordon Walker. They hadn't even known he had escaped from prison until they came face to face with him and what can only be assumed as a sidekick.

After rushing back to their hotel room Castiel appeared.

"Really?!" Cas exclaims while pacing around the room. "You found out it was Gordon and you couldn't say my name and tell me?!"

"Sorry Cas-"

"Don't even try boys. He knows where your hotel room is at?"

"We assume so yes."

"Okay then go find a safer place to stay."

"I'll do it." Sam says standing up and grabbing the keys.

"Woah woah why you?"

"Because Gordon wants me more than Dean, hell come here first most likely so me not being here is an advantage for us. I can find a safer place then I'll call and let you know?"

"No absolutely not you're not going out alone."

"Dean I'm a grown man!"

"And my little brother!"

"It'll be fine Dean I'll call you okay?"

"Fine."

Sam grabs his stuff then leaves in the Impala.

"He'll be fine Dean."

"You say that now but you don't know."

"If he gets hurt I'm sure he'll say my name so we'll know and be able to go to him."

"I guess." Dean sighs before plopping down on one of the beds. "What do you want to do then Cas?"

"Me? I-I don't know."

"Come on, nothing at all?"

Cas shakes his head slightly, trying to wish away the bright shade of pink that shows up on his face every time Dean even looks his way.

Dean always notices the blush. At first he didn't quite understand nor know what to think but eventually he realized he actually liked seeing Cas blush at something he said. In fact, he liked trying to make it happen more often.

"Let's just watch some TV, that okay with you handsome?"

Cas, while internally freaking out, nods.

"We should watch that one show."

"I- Cas you realize I need a little bit more than that right?"

"With the kids and the two moms?"

"The Fosters? What has Sam been having you watch with him."

"We get bored when you go on your little solo runs."

"You could always come with you know."

"When you're that angry? You would kill me."

"You're the one person I wouldn't kill other than Sammy."

"I don't see why."

"I dont think you'll ever see what I see."

Eventually Sam calls and tell them he found a new hotel room. When they all get settled back in, they turn the show back on. Sam passed out on one of the beds, limbs spread out everywhere.

"Is it okay if I sleep in your bed Cas?"

Cas shrugs, "I don't mind."

"Thanks."

---------------------------------

Dean went to shower before bed, leaving Cas to lay on the bed in his pants and shirt, he decided to take off the trench coat. Dean walks out of the bathroom in all his shirtless glory. Cas could basically feel himself drooling over this hunter. Dean turns off the light and lays next to Cas, the only light in the room coming from the TV.

"Dean you're shaking are you cold?"

"Just a little don't worry."

Cas nods and they continue to watch the show.

"You can scoot closer you know."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying, you scared Castiel?"

"W-what?! No of course not."

"Good, I only bite when you want me to." Dean smiles at Castiel's obvious flustered face.

"Goodnight Dean."

Cas moves so he's facing away from Dean. Dean measures his chances before deciding to risk it. He grabs Castiel by his waist to pull him closer.

"What should we do tomorrow?"

"About the Gordon thing?"

"Yeah, I don't want to leave this town as long as he's here and alive."

"Then we'll deal with him and his little friend then go back."

They both close their eyes and eventually drift off. They both wake up to Sam taking a picture of them.