Little Big Crush (Sam)

We are all sitting in the bunker, talking about the lastest case.

"Come on Sammy, I totally saved your ass!!"

"My ass didn't need saving Dean."

"Come on, Y/n, you agree don't you?"

The both look at me. Sucky for me, I wasn't paying attention.

"Uhm yeah...."

"You werent paying attention were you?"

"No not really."

"Thought so. You know I'm right Sammy."

"No you're not Dean."

"I'm gunna go get some burgers."

I stand and grab the keys to the impala.

"I'll come with!!"

Sam jumps up and grabs his bag.

"Have fun Sammy."

"Shut up Dean."

Sam and I go to the impala and get in. We haven't been alone together in a long time so it's quite awkward. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since we met. Everything about him is perfect. His long hair, his eyes, his laugh, his smile, his tattoo, his voice, did I mention his hair? He's the perfect height, he's just-

Perfect.

And his abs, I've only caught a glimpse but it was enough to give me two heartbeats.

Dean knows about this crush, so does Cas but I've sworn them both to secrecy. I had to explain what that meant to Cas and of course he was confused. He kept asking "Isn't that lying?" And "What's the point in this?" As well as saying MULTIPLE times that he was confused.

"So uhh Y/n. What did you think of the hunt?"

"I thought it went well I mean we didn't die, we saved people, caught the bad guy. It all worked out."

"So my ass didn't need saving?"

"Well- Wait... Is this what you and Dean were talking about earlier?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm not getting involved in this."

"Oh come on!"

"No."

He puts his hand on my thigh and leans closer, "For me? Please?"

God help me get rid of my extra heartbeat. Come on Y/n. Keep it together, you are in the drive through.

"Move your hand, I'm about to order."

He doesn't move his hand.

"Hello, what can I get you today?"

I order and get the food, all of it while his hand is on my thigh and he is staring at me.

Driving back to the bunker, Sam hasn't said a word. His hand is still on my thigh but now I've gotten used to it a little bit. I wonder why he's doing this though.

We get back to the bunker and split the food up.

"Hey Y/n, wanna come watch a movie in my room while we eat?"

"Sure." I smile at Sam and follow him into the room with my food.

When I close the door and turn around he is standing very close to me.

"What are you-"

"Set the food down real quick?"

"Oh umm. Okay, sure."

I set the food down and stare at him.

"Now take off your clothes and lay out on my bed."

"I-what?"

"Do you want to be punished?"

I stare at him in shock.

"N-not really."

"Then fucking strip down to your underwear and lay down on my bed."

What do I do?! What do I do?!

I move past him and get undressed down to my underwear then I lay on his bed kind of awkwardly.

"May I turn around?"

I nod but quickly remember he isn't even facing me.

"Yes."

He turns around and walks to the bed. He crawls over me and stares.

"Do you want to be fucked?"

"Mhm."

"Words. Use your words babygirl."

In the most quiet voice I've ever spoken in, I muttered a yes.

He starts trailing his hand down your body, taking it all the way down to your underwear.

"Can I touch your pussy? With how wet you are, it's basically begging to be touched."

He doesn't let you answer, instead he pushes his lips against yours in a sweet but very hot kiss. Swiping his tongue against your bottom lip asking for entrance and you very happily grant it to him. Pushing his tounge in your mouth, exploring every inch of it.

He moves your underwear to the side and pushes a finger in making you gasp and open your mouth. He starts trailing wet kisses down your neck, then to your chest. He puts one of your nipples in his mouth making you shudder.

"F-fuck Sam."

Hearing your praise makes him add another finger and start pumping and sucking faster.

You feel that weird sensation start to bubble in your stomach, and he can feel it too. He pulls his fingers out of you earning a loud whine.

"Desperate."

He chuckles and starts taking off his clothes. Once his cock springs free from his boxers you stare at him wide eyed. You knew he was big you just didn't tink he was that big.

He starts pushing into you, inch by inch, not worrying about a condom knowing you're already on the pill and both of you are clean.

Once you adjust he pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into you making your whole body move from the force.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good around my cock. I can't wait to know how good it'd feel with your pretty lips around it."

He keeps pulling almost all the way out and thrusting again. Both of you moaning with each thrust. He grabs your legs and hooks them on his shoulders, filling you so much that you were just muttering random things that came out to your head.

You start to feel that sensation again.

"N-Need to c-cum please- please!"

Hearing those words come out of your mouth almost made him lose himself then and there. He starts thrusting hard and fast, the only sounds coming from the room is you both moaning and the sound of his cock thrusting into your wet pussy.

Coming at your climax together, Sam rides you through it. Thrusting until both of your orgasms are over.

He falls onto your chest, moving his head to the crook of your neck letting his hair fall into part of your face.

You're breathing very hard trying to catch your breath as he kisses your neck and mumbles something incoherent.

"Huh?" You ask.

He looks up at you, his sweaty hair falling partially in his face as he does so.

"That was fucking amazing."

Was that good? I ain't good with smut- or writing but here I am. If that sucked, I am sorry.