Cheater (Dean)

You and Dean had been going out for about 6 months now, it was going great at first. But lately he's been acting weird. Taking weird phone calls, cancelling plans with you to "hang" with his brother. You started to think bad thoughts so one day you decided to show up at his house.

You had a spare key, although you never used it because the main rule he set up was always texting or calling before just showing up, yet he never did that himself. Showing up out of the blue at 4 in the morning just to say he missed you.

You get to his house, it's around 10 p.m. so you know for sure that he isn't sleeping. He almost never sleeps before 11. You quietly unlock the door and walk in.

Something already catches your ear. It's quiet but you can tell, it's Dean... whimpering.

You close the door and start to strut to his room. As you get closer you can hear another voice. You get to the door and push it open, all of this to see exctly what you thought. Dean, naked on his bed, eyes closed. With some random woman riding him.

"What the fuck Dean."

He makes the woman stop and he opens his eyes.

"Y-Y/n? It's what you think I swear!!"

"Really? So your not having sex with some whore?"

"Y-You have a girlfriend?!"

The girl gets up and runs to the bathroom. 'Probably where her clothes are' you think.

"Look-"

"No. We are over. I never want to hear your voice again."

"Oh come on baby."

"Fuck you Dean!! I'd already be gone but I'm waiting for that chick to come out of the bathroom."

"Why?"

"None of your fucking business."

The lady steps out of the bathroom, fully clothed and faces you.

"I am so sorry I didn't kn-"

"It's okay, I'm just sorry for him. Being a manwhore, he's gunna get killed from a sex disease one day."

"That's rude."

"So is cheating on your girlfriend. Do you need a ride home?"

"Please? I don't think I can look at him without puking."

"Understandable. His brother is wayyy hotter. Maybe I can hook you two up."

"As long as he's sweeter than this asshole."

You laugh, completely disregarding Dean laying naked in his bed with his jaw dropped.

"Come on, let's leave this pig to think of what he did."

"Couldn't have said it any better girl."

You and the random chick walk out of the bedroom.

"Oh I forgot!!"

You stop in the kitchen and put the extra key on the counter, then you unplug his coffee machine.

Once you both get in your and go to the next street you stop the car.

"I need to block him and tell Sam what happened real quick."

"Okay, do you mind if I ask some questions?"

"Can I ask some back?"

"Of course."

After you block Dean and start messaging Sam, she starts talking.

"How long did you both date?"

"Six months, longest relationship he ever had. That's at least what he told me. How long for you?"

"Two months. Name?"

"Y/n, yours?"

"Jo. Why did you take the coffee machine? Did you buy it for him?"

"Oh I bought him a lot, but that coffee machine cost me 300 bucks plus he can't live without his morning coffee."

"I think we're gunna be great friends."

"You know..."

You think for a moment before continuing.

"I think this really is a start of an amazing friendship Jo."