Pizza Man (Castiel)

You walk into the hotel room that Sam, Dean, Cas and you booked for the next few nights, ready to get out of the skirt you're wearing. When you walk in, you see Sam and Dean at the table in the corner and Cas on the couch with something coming from the computer in front of him. You take a few steps to investigate when Dean starts talking to you.

"I wouldn't."

"Why?"

Then you hear a moan coming from the computer.

"What is he-"

Castiel cuts you off.

"If the pizza man loves the babysitter so much, why does he keep slapping her rear?"

"Oh my god Castiel."

You walk over to him and turn off the computer.

"It is weird to watch porn in the same room as others!!"

"Told you." Dean says as he takes a swig of his beer.

"Then I will go into the bathroom."

You chuckle. "That would make it worse."

He moves around slightly.

"You know Y/n, I tried to tell him before."

"How many times has he done this?"

"About 5. In front of us at least, at this point, I think he just likes getting hard."

You look at Cas' lap and see a very decent sized tent in his pants.

"Oh my gosh. Sam, Dean, go get some food. I'm hungry and I need to eat then sleep and you should too."

"Yes ma'am." They both reply sarcastically.

When the hotel door closes, you plop down on the couch next to Cas and close your eyes. You wouldn't admit it to them or even yourself but this case, was one of the hardest ones you've had to work and that's saying something because you've had some pretty fucked up cases and some even more fucked up nightmares about those cases.

All of a sudden, you feel a hand on your upper thigh. You quickly open your eyes and smack the hand away.

"Cas what the fuck are you doing?"

"I was going to touch you like the pizza man did to the babysitter."

You started to feel yourself get wet.

You sigh, "Cas that's not real, well it is but it's not. It's all recorded to get other people off, that's not how it actually works."

"Why not?"

"Because if that's how it worked then people would be fucking each other constantly."

He turns his head and thinks for a moment.

"You're leaking."

"I-I'm what?"

"When I touched your thigh, there is a dark spot in your underwear right? The pizza man showed me that it means you want more right?"

"I'm done with this conversation Cas, leave it."

You close your eyes again when you start to hear the moans of a male and female.

"It's weird to watch porn in front of a female Cas."

You hear a belt hit the ground so you open your eyes only to be met with him pulling down his pants and boxers allowing his cock to spring free.

"CAS?!"

You cover you eyes, not because your grossed out or anything, you actually thought he'd be as big as you just saw.

"I am going to show you my appreciation for you."

"What?" You ask still having your eyes covered.

"Watch me."

"No."

"Please?"

You slowly move you hand away from your eyes.

"What exactly is your idea of showing me your appreciation? A simple thank you would suffice."

He wraps his hand around his cock and moves one of his fingers over his leaking tip, bringing it up to his face and putting it in his mouth, licking it off his fingers.

You can't stop staring. "Okay that was really hot but you really should stop before Sam and Dean get back."

"You think I'm hot?" He asks with his head tilted, and you swear that he never learned this but he has the cutest puppy dog eyes when he wants something.

"Yes now put your dick away before the guys walk in."

He starts moving his hand.

"Aaand now your jerking off. In front of me. I swear you angels are just- weird as fuck."

He starts going faster, he falls onto the couch and starts to whimper.

"I- Did you just- Did you just say my name?"