Chapter 49

Y/n's POV

"Thank you for leading the way." I lend the female soldier my hand. "I'm Y/n. You?" She hesitated at first but eventually lowered her rifle to hand shake."Zee Gable but you can call me Zenya." I smiled. "I like your hairstyle." She chuckled. "It's a trademark of mine. Captain was fond of it too." Then she did a salute and left.

"Where did they get all these wood?" Lilith caressed the bunk beds. "Seems like they renovated the whole stadium. It's quite suffocating if we're surrounded with concrete so...it's not that bad." I walked over to the balcony outlooking the outside of the stadium. "Besides, Arklay is FILLED with architectural supplies especially wood."

Lilith followed and leaned on the railings. "Sir Chris is so generous. I think this place is 5 years strong? Or maybe higher, I dunno."

"Girls, what matters the most is that we're out of that caterpillar

"Girls, what matters the most is that we're out of that caterpillar." Miss Pitt got in between us, inhaling the fresh winter air. "You're gonna dye your hair Miss Pitt?!" Lilith covered her mouth. "Yup. I bringing back my old hair. I heard someone call me seaweed girl when we left Chris's office, ya know?" Miss Pitt rolled her eyes making us laugh.

"Miss Pitt, did you know that Sir Chris was stealing glances at you after the meeting?" Lilith nudged her shoulder. "I noticed it too. Three times?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Psh. Shut up you two." Miss Pitt went back inside, giggling. "You can't hide that blush Diana!" Lilith shouted at her. The other girls entered the room including Susan, Jia and Mother Amelia.

I gotta freshen up. "Anyone gotta use the bathroom?!" I raised my voice as I took a peek inside.

"No!"

"Nah."

"You can use it!"

"Maybe later!"

Great. I walked up to my bed to grab the towel prepared by the people here and saw a note on my sling bag.

Meet me in the highest row of the stadium. 11 PM sharp. -Carlos

Damn, sir, ok... Sneaky mop hair..

[Safe Haven, Canteen]