Chapter 70

Lilith's POV {Two Days Later}

*The number you have dialed is currently unavailable.

"GRRRRR. Dammit!" Throwing my phoen across the bed, I tried my best not to shout my frustrations out. "Dear Heavens! I've trying for two hours already!"

Sent Dec. 18, 2015

Lily Parker (mom): honey are you at home? Is Susan with you?

Sent Dec. 24, 2015

Lily Parker (mom): Honey! We saw the city's been bombed on the news! Are you safe?

Lily Parker (mom) : we're gonna come get you! Are you at school?

--

--
55 missed calls from Keith Parker (dad)

"Fucking hell." Maybe this is why I've been so restless.

Y

/n and the others are outside, helping out with the people while I'm here stuck in my own misery. I can't believe I received these messages one month ago. But I can't help but worry. Shit. I picked up my phone and went down the bunk bed. It's 1:40 PM. I wore my sneakers and jogged out of the room. Should I tell Y/n? She has a gun. Wait, no. She's still recovering. Way to go Lilith.

I snuck past the soldiers patrolling the gates and went to the tracks where the train's located. Jesus what am I even doing? I don't know how to drive a train. I entered the first cabin and realized the train's engine isn't even in its core. "Fuck me." So I jumped out and squatted on the floor. Closing the zipper of my jacket. "Can't believe I'm wearing a black dress with pineapple prints underneath. And fucking leggings."

I pulled out my phone and reread the messages. " What are you doing out here?"

"AHHHHH." I stumbled on the floor when I heard a voice behind me, making me drop my phone beside me. "Oh it's you." I said, eyeing the brunette male standing not too far from me. Wearing a white long sleeve botton up top, pink pants and rubber shoes. Wow. Fashion. He fucking looks like Y/n. Well, they're technically siblings.

I took my phone and stood up. "It's none of your business." Way to go Lilith. Way to go. "What if they're dead?" Timothee stepped closer. I forgot he can read minds. Wtf. "We, we don't know yet. I..."

"You're planning to go there?" I squinted my eyes when the sun flashed right in front of me. "Go where?" Another guy taller than him joined the convo. Who is he again? "Jake." Timothee answered. "What the fuck." Can he stop doing that?

"You're looking for your parents? That's three days travel from here. Not to mention infected." Jake said.

" Nevermind." I was about to go back but someone stopped me by pulling me back by the wrist. " Hands off mister! " Timothee sighed. " I'll ask permission from Chris. We can't leave without letting him know." He released his grip on me and walked back inside. Suddenly, a nice car pulled up on the side and Jake was in it. That was fast. " Get in." I hesitated at first. I mean, they're bioweapons! "Hey, we don't bite." Jake grinned. "Fine." I opened the door to the backseat and entered. The car smelled like gunpowder. " So? You two banging or something?" I rolled my eyes. " No." The hell?

Then Timothee came jogging out of the gates. " Well, would you look at that, Timmy. It's your boy little Timmy Tim. That's the first time I saw him wearing something other than black." Jake laughed. " If he doesn't look like he's going to a funeral he'll look like an old money slash drug addict kind of guy." He slightly shrugged as if asking for approval from me.