The first meet

No one pov.

Txt where the young idols of bighit entertainment they where very excited when they heard that they will meet their seniors.

"Hyung can't you believe it where finally going to meet them!"beomgyu squill in excitement shaking yeonjun who looks alittle annoyed but he was excited as well he really can't believe it he work so hard in his trainie days but now he was an idol like the others who where dancing in the big stage with many fans he wanted to be like them someday and now it's the day.

"Yeah we finally got it"taehyun said relaxing in the corner sitting on the chair"but I'm nervous meeting them"taehyun said shyly looking down at his lap playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Your just nervous to meet him"beomgyu said smirking while taehyun shot him a glare then looking away with a blush"no I'm not"he mumble but his members heard him and started laughing"don't laugh it's not funny!"taehyun shout really flustered."it's alright hyung"heuningkai said patting taehyun's shoulder who push his hand away glaring at him heuningkai put his hands up backing away.

"But anyway guys we should get ready and prepare manager hyujin will be here"(Sorry guys I don't know txt manager's name)soobin said who is their leader standing up from his chair.

"Well let's get it!"yeonjun shout others joining him with a big smile.