dinner with the sunbanim's

Beomgyu pov.

I heard the story of what happened to soobin hyung and yoongi sunbanim I was shock as well that he was the first one to hang out with one of our sunbanim's but at least he didn't felt selfish to not tell it to us because if he didn't told us I'm going to tackle him I giggled at my self but that's when I bump into someone"ouch"I said pouting and looking up at who I bump or who bump into me but I went red at who it is it was taehyung sunbanim I was really shock I don't know what to do.

"Oh hey there beomgyu"taehyung sunbanim said but I was starstruck of his handsomeness well who won't he won the most handsome man in like 2018 he was sure that his very handsome up close or not but that's when he wave Infront of me seeing if I'm ok or not"beomgyu-ah are you there hello earth to beomgyu?"I flinch getting out of my thought I went super red how could you get lost in your thought when a handsome guy was Infront of you I shake my head waking me up from my trans and smiled shyly scratching the back of my neck my ears are going red oh god"o-oh um y-yeah I'm fine s-sunbanim"I said stuttering that's when I heard a low chuckle.

"Well I can say that with your stutter but anyway how's the day doing it's like been a week since you guys begin to be an idol here in bighit?"taehyung hyung ask I giggled nodding"well it's been well sunbanim and I'm happy that I got to be an idol even though it's really hard but I'll always keep my best!"I said happily yeah it's hard to become an idol even though some people thought it's just easy because seeing those idols dancing on the stage like it was nothing but when it comes to the back stage everything was falling everyone was tired staff helping them to breath helping them to their feet sweats flowing down their skins tears running down whenever they made mistake but don't want to show to their fans working hard for them that's how idols do it's not easy.

I was lost in my thoughts again when taehyung sunbanim shakes me"ahh!"I scream alittle getting embarrassed when taehyung sunbanim started laughing at my reaction I look away getting so flustered ' why do I always go red ' I thought to my self still hearing sunbanim laughs"i-im sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh but your reaction was just so funny"he said through laughter I just rolled my eyes chuckling alittle at sunbanim who was still laughing.

"B-but anyway you wanna come with us we'll...you guys wanna come with us me and my members are going to have some dinner"I was shock taehyung sunbanim asking if me and my members wanna come to them in their dinner I shake my head"um no no it's ok sunbanim we don't wanna bother you guys"taehyung sunbanim chuckled and shake his head"no it's fine and you guys are not a bother go on tell your memebers that me and the others are just Infront of the building we will wait for you guys there"taehyung sunbanim said before ruffling my hair and walking away leaving me in a trans.