dinner with the sunbanim's 3

Taehyun Pov.

I think I had fallen asleep because I felt like someone was shaking me I slowly opened my eyes confuse but then I flinch when I saw who was waking me up"o-oh god Jimin sunbanim"Jimin smiled widely"your awake everyone's getting out of the car where here already you should wake up"he said and I nod but can't help but to get flustered seeing how close Jimin sunbanim's face was.

"Hyung get your face away from taehyun"taehyung sunbanim said glaring at Jimin sunbanim who rolled his eyes before backing away from me and handing his hand for me to hold it I smiled and holds his hand he pulled me up and we walk out but still he was holding my hands"finally where here I'm hungry"hoseok sunbanim said pouting while we all laugh some of my members giggled and"we should go inside"namjoon sunbanim said and we all nods I felt Jimin sunbanim pulling me alittle.

We all went in and find some empty seats and table when we saw one that fits everyone we all started to sit there I was in the middle of namjoon sunbanim and Jimin sunbanim"so while we are here and let's know you guys more"namjoon sunbanim said and we all agree but before we could continue talking a waiter came to us but for some reason she was looking towards Jungkook bitting her lips and trying to pull her skirt up as she was near Jungkook sunbanim.

I look towards soobin who saw it too and he nods towards me knowing I could handle it more than anyone"good evening gentleman's I am yurin and I'll be your waitress for today here's the menu"she said smiling but she brush her hands towards Jungkook who look innocent because he just wanted to look for the menu I know sunbanim is really hungry I chuckle then look towards the menu knowing that I'll just eat whatever soobin hyung got so when I look up I saw yurin the waitress was scanning Jungkook sunbanim up and down bitting her bottom lips trying to get his attention.

I kinda felt annoyed and rolled my eyes so much for a fun night today.

No one pov.

Taehyun stand up and walk towards beomgyu who was near Jungkook and bend down over his ears whispered something beomgyu look up towards the waitress who was looking towards his Jungkook sunbanim knowing what's going on when taehyun told him he smirk nodding telling taehyun that he could go back beomgyu look towards Jungkook and started to shake in hear the others saw it"beomgyu are you ok?"Jin ask who was Infront of him beomgyu whimpered and clutch at jungkooks sleeves tugging it alittle to get his sunbanim's attention"Jungkook beomgyu needs you"hoseok said Jungkook who was looking at his phone then look at beomgyu who was whimpering tugging his sleeves"beomgyu-ah you need anything?"he ask worriedly.

"S-sunbanim she's scaring me"beomgyu said getting much more closer to Jungkook who was confuse"who's scaring you?"Jungkook ask everyone heard him while yurin the waitress rolled her eyes getting annoyed when beomgyu got jungkooks attention beomgyu point at her"s-she has been looking at me weirdly and it's scaring me s-sunbanim..I don't like it"beomgyu said hiding his face at jungkooks arm tears running down the boys look up at yurin who look shock backing away alittle"w-wait no its a miss understanding"yurin said putting his hands up Jungkook look at her glaring.