soobin and his first hyung

Soobin pov.

When I first encounter yoongi hyung talking to each other that day it was like a dream come true to me talking to one of the most famous people in the world but anyway we started to talk to each other whenever we bump into each other sometimes I would go to his studio knowing that he gave me his password so if he forgot about it he'll just need to call me oh yeah I have his number.

I was again walking towards yoongi sunbanim's studio wanting to learn some new things for recording some music knowing he could teach me produce some of it and maybe he can inspire me while I write some music.

When I got there Infront of the door I smiled widely I then started nocking on the door waiting for someone to open it and that's when a click was heard I smile more wider than ever excited to have some time with yoongi sunbanim"oh hey soobin-ah"I heard a warm voice I look at the person and didn't stop smiling and jump alittle knowing that I can't stop my self for being excited"hey hyung!"I squill but smack my hands over my mouth eyes wide when I heard my self calling yoongi sunbanim ' hyung '

"S-sorry sunbanim"I said alittle bit embarrassed but then I heard him chuckling"it's fine actually you can call me hyung"I look up with sparkles in my eyes hearing that I could call him my hyung I jump again in excitement"really!!"I shout but yoongi hyung look surprised at me being excited just because of that.

Yoongi pov.

I got surprised seeing soobin being so excited but it looks cute I never knew someone could be this cute other than Jimin and the other maknea who look cute but annoying in the same time I chuckled again seeing soobin won't stop squilling I pulled him inside still not wanting other members to know that I was already talking to one of our junior without them knowing.

"Hyungie can you teach me how too produce some music please"he said excitedly just seeing stars in his eyes I chuckle nodding"but I thought you know already how to prud-"he whined and I sigh knowing that he would never stop bugging me to teach him about the producing thing I sigh and nod"alright alright"I said but you know I can't say no to him he looks cute when he pout.