first meet 2

Txt was done preparing they waited outside of the room where their seniors was getting kinda nervous about meeting them in the first time of their life knowing they will meet the most handsome boys and popular all over the world.

"Hyung my hand is shaking"heuningkai said looking down at his Shakey hands while pulling it up so soobin could see it"mine as well but we can do this it's not like where going to perform Infront of them"soobin said chuckling nervously"yeah right hyung"beomgyu said rolling his eyes"roll your eyes one more time im going to pluck it out"soobin said glaring at beomgyu who look away immediately when he saw soobin glaring at him.

"You guys can come inside now"one of the staff's said soobin nod thanking the staff while opening the door looking at his memebers"you guys ready?"he ask well whispered alittle so they still could hear him they all nod at him and he open the door wider for them he walks in first fallowed by his other members.

In the inside they where all freaking out seeing their seniors Infront of them looking happy and was all staring at them"well you guys finally here"namjoon said happily looking at them one by one"please sit down"hoseok said some staff members getting chairs for the young idols"oh ..um..thank you"soobin said to the staffs who bowed to them.

"You guys are txt right?"yoongi ask and soobin nods with his members yoongi chuckle nodding as well knowing that they where his juniors"so who's the leader in the group?"namjoon ask soobin slowly put his hands up"t-that's me"soobin said blushing when he heard himself stutter"cute"he heard one of his senior said blushing more.

Beomgyu giggled seeing his leader getting flustered namjoon laughs and nod seeing that soobin was the leader"I'm soobin Choi soobin the leader of txt group I'm...20 years old the second oldest"soobin started to introduce himself smiling cutely BTS cooed"I'm yeonjun choi yeonjun known as the oldest of the group"Jin smiled hearing that yeonjun was the oldest and have looks like him yoongi saw that and chuckle.

"How old are you yeonjun-ah?"Jin ask hoping having alittle bit of an age gap from his other members yeonjun giggled"I'm only 21"Jin facepalm yoongi Snickers alittle seeing his hyung's expression"they all still young hyung"yoongi whispered to Jin who rolled his eyes.

And it went on and on the oldest idols asking questions while the youngest one's where answering them and having more conversation to knowing each other more and ofcourse taehyun getting all flustered when namjoon told everyone that he was a big fan of my Jungkook who was surprised but happy that he become a roll model for the younger.