soobin's meeting with one member

Soobin's pov.

Welp I'm the only one who's staying in the studio today my members where really tired from our dance choreography Earlier I can't blame them it really is tiring my body is aching but I'll have some things to do.

I was walking down the hall when I saw someone who was crouch down in the floor beside the door I was kinda confuse I started to get near the person but when I look at them clearly I was shock it was yoongi sunbanim but though I'm still confuse why is he just sitting there alone.

"H-hey um...yoongi sunbanim?"I question I don't know why I question even though it was really him his head shot up that it scared me alittle stumbling backwards"oh hey soobin-ah"yoongi hyung said but he like his frustrated"are you ok hyung....why are you outside of the studio...um"I look at the studio door and it saids genius lab or something when it hits me it was his own studio room I look down at him who was pouting alittle heh he look like a cat..

I giggled crouching down"hyung you really lock your self outside your own studio?"he look away a pink tint in his cheeks"n-no...I didn't I just...forgot my password"I giggled more hearing the savage genius suga or min yoongi forgot his own password"well that's unexpected to hear from you"I said with a big smile for him he chuckle looking at me"cute"he mumble but I heard it I got flustered hearing him saying cute to me.

"Well then I better get going sunbanim I'll see you around"I said standing up patting his head before waving goodbye and walking away from him it was my first time talking to him alone one in one with each other I know he looks like cold and lazy but his very friendly and goofy too you just need to know him more.