•Prologue•

C H A R C O A L 

H E A R T

NOTICE:

THIS IS A FANFICTION. THIS STORY IS A WORK OF IMAGINATION. I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR CHARACTERS. PLEASE NO HATE TO ANY OF THE IDOLS IN THE BOOK.

©Copyrighted, all rights reserved.

ENJOY~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"My first Love??" I asked, eyes not leaving my man.

"Yeah, tell me, I'm definitely not your first." He replied, making his head comfortable on my lap."Well," I began, as Jungkook propped his legs up on the couch, my hand swiftly gliding through is soft fluffy hair.

"His name was Jackson Wang, and he was the most handsome person on the planet. Aah, I remember that day like it was yesterday. It all started when we had a transfer student. I never bothered to notice him or anything, nor did he care about me, we just acknowledged each other's existence. After a few months of his transfer, my best friend, tzuyu, told me that a really handsome classmate of ours plays basketball, and she really wanted to watch him play once."I looked down to see Jungkook, his doe eyes swirling with curiosity, quietly listening to my story with much attention.

"I owed tzuyu a lot, she was my bestie and she always helped me in everything, she was someone I could always rely on, so I happily agreed to watch some hotties play basketball. I, personally, wasn't interested in sports, so I just sat there, paying no attention to the game. There weren't many people there, just us both and 10-15 more people. Tzuyu watched the game, while I surfed the internet."

"The next day tzuyu couldn't stop blabbering on how hot they were, and how nicely they played. We were anyways free after class, so we settled on watching their game once more. Again, I didn't pay attention and texted people on my phone. This continued for a few more weeks, she watched their game, and I dabbed stuff on my phone. Until a few days later-" I blushed, my eyes twinkling with happy memories.

"Until a few days later, Jackson chucked the basketball across the court, hitting square up, right on my bobby nose. He did it on purpose, everyone saw it, everyone except me. He came and quickly apologized, offering to take me to the nurses but Tzuyu rudely refused him, and dragged me away. She told me he aimed me, and flung the ball on me, intentionally. Turnes out, Jackson saw me every day, not binding up with his way of playing, so he decided to get my attention, and this was his way.