Chapter: 6 Fallen Hard

I ran across the abandoned streets taking a sharp turn and meeting the same graveyard I pass by every day. I stood there for a jerky second before I made my way across the yard buried of bodies, and finally halting at his grave. I got down on both of my knees, carefully placing the white tulip, I whispered my condolences to him.

It was today. Today 8 years ago, Jackson left me. Every year on this day I come here and talk to him and cry over him for hours. I tell him how much I miss him and how much his death practically kills me each passing second.

Today was somehow different. Our times wasn't clouding my mind.... rather someone else was. I wasn't shedding a single tear today, nor did I have anything to say. I just felt......... empty. I felt dead inside, not wanting to lay down beside him, just wanted to leave. My mind was somewhere else. Giving his rotting underground body one last glance, I swarmed off to the convenient store, knowing someone was waiting for me.

Jungkook, I thought A single person to strech a smile over my face. Being happy excited on such a mourning day made me feel wrong inside, but at the same time it felt so correct, like I was finally moving on.

Just as I thought, he was right outside the glass door, waiting for me.

"Hi!" I screamed

"Hey."

"let's goooo!!!"

The walk to the beach was pretty long, but our meaning-less laughter filled the air making time race by.

'He's a pretty cool guy' I thought silently to myself. His smile and his personality always made me feel eternal on the inside.

'I like him......maybe'

"Hey, Y/N, that cloud looks like a cupid's heart...right?"

I followed his gaze to the blue sky hanging above us, honestly yes....it did look like a heart with an arrow cut through it.

"Sort of... but it looks more like it's a normal heart wearing a crown..."

I waited for an answer but, I didn't get one for a long time so I tore my gaze away from that beauty.... just to be met with the beauty of charcoal brown doe orbs, swirling deeply with thought, looking back at my teddy-bear ones.

He tilted his head to the left and took a strand of my cappuccino hair, tucking it behind my ear. I couldn't comprehend, and my mind diverted to a point in time, when Jackson used to do that. I felt sort of uncomfortable and awkward so I looked away......seeing that the beach was now in sight, I plastered all 32's and took off towards the water, Jungkook closely catching up behind.

I let the cold, grizzly sand come in contact with my feet, and inhaled deeply, to the salty sea water breeze. The wind angrily barked in my hair making it a flowy mess. Kook had finally caught up behind.

"Excited....I see...."

"c'mon, who isn't excited about the beach?"

"Me, myself and I."

"You, yourself, and your personality is very boring, I must say..."

I skipped over to the shore and splashed some water over Jungkook. He looked slightly shocked, and wanted to take revenge, but I had been quick to run off. I sprinted over the shore, but it wasn't long before he caught up and threw me up in his strong muscular arms.

I froze at first, feeling my insides churn at the sudden skin ship, but tried my best to ignore it when he finally put me down, splashing 10 times the amount I splashed on him.

I laughed out loud, throwing my hair back......

Jungkook sat on the sand beside me, adoring the setting sun in front of us. I fell back hardly on the sand to...........maybe I fell hard for someone else too...... 

  Hello people. sorry for uploading so late. School has reopened.....and i have exams next week. I also broke up 3 weeks ago........a lot of shit gong on....pls bear with me. Things getting heavy next chap..........

-Stay lovely......