Chapter 2: Blackpink

The next morning, I woke up with full plans.

1) Hack with the help of Pen drive

2) Empty Blackpink's account.

3) Done. If in any case the gang comes begging for their money, I'll put a condition to have the gang run under me. Simple and done. I'll be free for the rest of the week.

I stretched my arms wide as the first rays of sunlight came through the parted curtains, kissing my temple. I inhaled the deep expensive scent of my room before getting out of bed, my bare feet felt the fluffy white carpet underneath me, making my way towards the washroom.

Couple of hours later Suga, Jin, and some other higher authorities, were all gathered in the meeting room, executing our plan. Suga and his hackers were busy emptying the pen drive, gathering all the bank info.

"Okay so" Jin started "You have 20 minutes to hack through the security, 10 to empty the money, it'll start closing in 30, and be back to Normal, tight security in 40. There are 4 security levels, and the passwords are all in the pen drive. According to the planners, security will be weak in 3 minutes and 37 seconds."

"In total what's the result?"

"85 million won, or 4 girls in our team, as higher authority" Yoongi turned his head back to the computer, getting his fingers back on work.

Around two hours had passed, and the job was done. Jungkook was now roaming outside, randomly scrolling through his phone, waiting for a call from a certain someone. Blackpink to be precise.

I put my phone aside, knowing it might take them 24 hours to find out, blackpink is late in everything. Jungkook thought of making a quick stop for banana milk. He came to the convenient store, picking out his liking, he went to bill it. While going, his eye caught a pink bear in the corner of the store, it didn't look like it's for sale. Normally Jungkook wouldn't even take notice, but this fluffy bear was familiar. It reminded him of that wallet girl, whom he totally forgot about. He slightly tilted his head to the side, her smiley memories flooding back.

"That would be 15 won, sir" the cashier boy's voice brought him back, and he quickly paid.

"Thank you, do visit again." The boy said, and got back to organizing his products.

"A girl works here too, right? Around 20?" Jungkook voiced his question.

The cashier boy raised and eye brow and looked at him with suspicion, "Yes, my sister."

"Hm" He responded with a slight nod, and exited the shop.

Quickly gulping down his favorite drink, Jungkook went back to his mansion, with new found work.

As he reached, he quickly called out to jin hyung.

"Hyung, I want info on the people who work in the convenient store, 3 blocks around, and the people who live in the house 3092, 4 blocks away."